56 svar till detta ämne

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 04 november 2016 - 06:22

the sky above the medical facility begins to roil and crackle as lightning begins to muster and split the sky until a massive bolt strikes the ground before the front lines. It stikes with such force that everyone stands at once and the groups look in awe as the lighting resolves itself into two figures, a scaled komodo and a delicate woman.

"jessica..Cain breathes as he stands, stopping as his eyes narrow at the other figure."

"You...."

he goes to move and krige hikes his arms up, pinning cain into a painful sleeper hold.

"Whioah now....Lets calm down before we kill him..hes gotta be here for a reason!"

cain growls in anger, thrashing at the older warriors hands as augustuis comes forward, whiping his hands with a hankerchief.

"oh...Thaes....Its nice to..."

His eyes suddenly narrow in supicion.

"Why are you here thaes.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 04 november 2016 - 06:59

Thaes pointed a hookclaw finger at Augustus. "You get to shut the fuck up or the next couple hours as I explain all of your bullshit!" Thaes spat at the old man despite knowing the power he had. He calmed down when he looked at Cain and Krieg. "Please, just give me a chance, a lot of things happen when they shouldn't have. And I can prove it now!" Thaes pleaded with the two as he took out the book from his coat pocket. Burias and Aberga walked up to the scene now after dealing with their respective discussions, both wondering what Jessica was doing back already, seeing Thaes standing with her. Alduwin was walking up and stood next to Augustus, the most confused as he didn't know who the woman was.

"Wait who's the one with the lightening? And holy shit a talking Komodo? Man there is a lot of shit I need to see now a days." he asked Augustus.

"Thaes? I thought you were in Indonesia helping your Tiger brothers or what not." Aberga asked him, confused but relieved to see he's ok still. "Hi Thaes!" Burias simply said, glad to see another friend popping in. "Hi sis, do we get to talk yet?" he asked Jessica, remembering the earlier incident with Jacob.

"Good you're here too, there's things we need to talk about, and its about mother." Thaes told him, Aberga's face returning to its serious look at the mention of that. Thaes returned his attention to Cain, the one he wanted to apologize the most.

"I know you hate me, I know you probably want to skin me alive and you have full right to. But I want to show you I didn't want to do this, that it wasn't my design. That i wasn't given a choice! It wasn't suppose to happen the way it happen, Obrieg messed everything up!" He said as he moved up to cain and kneeled on the ground, putting the book infront of him and flipping the pages for him. "Everything that's going on is just a proxy thing for Augustus and his group! Mother and him have been working together they never were at each others throats and just using the civil war to get rid of threats and problems, they wanted to create 'Guardians', people linked with the Patriarchs and Matriarchs. But the operation was never meant to make the subject become a mindless slave, obrieg's powerplay did that, he broke most of my bones for not going with it, then he threaten everyone I knew back home if I didn't do it or tell mother." He said, almost pleading now. "I didn't want to do any of this, especially not to few people who thought of me as a friend!"

"Obrieg?....That fucking pissant!" Aberga growled, the red patches of his scaly hide harshly glowing green, now fully aware of what had occured on that day of the video his mother had showed him before 'defecting' from ho siht.

"Guardians? What do you mean?" Burias asked, wondering what they had to do with anything.

"Like I said, Augustus and others want to implant the atriarchs into humans and create what were labeled guardians, something to keep giving humanity a shot against Nightmare. Nightmare is making more and more powerful lieutenants and leaders for his swarms. Cain was suppose to be one of the first, project Odin. Hell, Dekkanorus is a patriarch grown by using ghoul evolution than Aunt Freya's usual methods. All just so Augustus had more time to study something." He explained to Burias

"You hear that Dekkas?! Your a patriarch! A good guy!" Burias cheered for him in his head. "Wait, Aunt Freya?" Burias quickly asked. "Aunt Freya, Nocturne's sister,  we consider her to be our Aunt as well." Aberga answered for him. "Oooh." Burias said in revelation. "Which doesn't make sense for mother to have her under lock and key still...."Aberga pointed out. Thaes shrugged.

"I don't know either yet, it's probably somewhere in this book too. Cain, I don't care if you still want to skin me, just....please don't go after mother. She didn't want any of this to happen, she still sees you and burias like sons, she didn't want all of this to happen to you I swear!" He said talking back to Cain.

Alduwin meanwhile, had a dark look upon his face as he roughly turned Augustus around. "You knew?! YOU LIED TO ME?! SAID NOCTURNE WAS AFTER YOU AFTER WAKING ME UP FROM CRYO?! THAT WE HAD TO FIGHT OUR FRIEND? OUR SISTER?! WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU LIED ABOUT?! BROTHER?!" Alduwin interrogated Augustus, getting in his face.

".....Alduwin Dempsey? I thought..." Before Thaes could finish the statement, Alduwin interrupted him. "I KNOW DEAD, I GET THAT ALOT OFTEN NOW.!" He said, not looking away from Augustus. "AND WHAT FUCKING GROUP ARE YOU APART OF ALL OF A SUDDEN HUH?!" He furthered questioned him.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 04 november 2016 - 07:21

at this krieg lets cain go, who only sits on the ground, slowly turning his head to augustus who puts his pinky in his ear at his brothers screaming.

"If youd like to stop screaming...Ill explain everything."

as if unbidden, a thick wall of force surrounds everyone, trapping the surrounding folks in a bubble with the ancient psionic.

"Now that we are free from prying eyes...Ill tekll you everything."

He goes to sit on a stup and the book in thaeses hands comes to his hand.

"Everything that thaes just told you all is true...  The reason i fostered the animosity with nocturne is becasue i am fully aware of obriegs power."

krieg raises his eyebrow as if confused.

"hes got no more pull than any other commander..Why is he such a big thorn?"

cain seems to snap into reality and looks at his father.

"He has been massing forces.."

augustus nods at this and looks at his ancient comrade.

"The reason i told you that noctourne and i are fighting is because my group has been compromised for a long time now.....He knows just enough to know that he has to bide his time since the cain fiasco. SO to protect nightmare, and you i played dumb until i was well beyond his reach."

cain stands and the strength seems to come back into his voice.

"SO you..Didnt plan this in the way it happened?

the ancient psionic shakes his head as able hooks his wires into the bubble and begins to swing as if bored or having heard something for the thousandth time.

"THe plan wasnt meant to go likej this, but i couldnt take direct action..or id risk being found out..or worse. So whyen he would move..id counter move."

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 04 november 2016 - 07:48

Aberga was the first one to speak. "What forces does Obrieg have at this point? He would have to keep them decentralized to not be noticed for so long. Why didn't either of you just faked order for me to break him before he became a problem? Have him outed as a traitor or something and have Arx Destortes take care of him?" he asked Augustus, wondering if he could crush the bastard in a strike and make everything else run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Then again, thane might have given Obrieg his support, which Aberga didn't doubt at this point. "Did Thane give support to Obrieg too?" he asked before looking over to Thaes. "And why didn't you tell me? I could have broken the bastard's back right then and there and ended all of this bullshit." he asked his pale brother.

Thaes shook his head. "He included you, I didn't want put Johten and Jarvan in danger, least of all my biological mother who I wanted to find still. I meet her finally by the way, she's really sweet, mother nocturne and her actually worked with with each other before." Thaes told Aberga. "Also, there's something I need to tell you. Mother has been taking medication for the past century to break the link between her, Nightmare, and Damien. The process...wasn't kind to her but it allowed her to keep control over her hive and still hear nightmare's thoughts." Thaes informed him. Aberga nodded but was quiet for a moment. ".....She suffers through the medication doesn't she?" he asked. Thaes only nodded. "I see....." the Colonel sighed, somewhat understanding the idea of long term pain his mother must of gone through.

"Sooo, wait, what is it your studying that's so important to make more people like bruder? Would the process be as....well, bad for them too? Why not just try to end Nightmare?" Burias asked Augustus next, perplexed as to why create more super people like cain just to get more time.

"Also, why is Obrieg a clone of krieg?" Thaes asked now, remembering the word malcor used. Progenitor. That didn't seem right, they didn't look much like each other. "And do you know where Nocturne put Freya? Niether of them are threaten by Obrieg's reach right?" Thaes asked as well.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 06 november 2016 - 02:10

Every head taker ever trained answers to obrieg and obrieg only...Save for the outrider melinko .."

augustus leans against a tank and continues speaking.

"As you know, the silencers are the main arm of the ho siht military....They are psycho indoctrinated and trained to be the best assasins...But the problem is, many cannot handle close range combat well... So obrieg made a solution, he made the head takers....By taking the same traiun ing and focusing it on close quarters.... However...He has proven that he has been slipping controlling agents into headtaker samples. And even worse hes become some form of demogouge to them... Besides that he has most of ho sihts military at his hand, who hell use in the fist wave before they realize what hes doing. but its highly unlikely any of the other generals know of his plan."

at thaeses question he waves it off.

"I dont know fully waht it is...its a substance that made certain advances possible, but definitely is not a known material..Until i am better knowlegeable about it, you dont need to know."

Cain stands and looks at his father.

"Why is it everything with you is vaugeries.."

Augustus smiles.

"If it wasnt, you all wouldve shattered under the weiught of the responsibility currently on our shoulders."

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2016 - 04:07

Aberga just stand there for a moment as he pinched the bridge of his snout as he processed what was just said to him. "He's made a bunch of Headtakers fanatical to him, fan-fucking-tastic." Sighed as he shook his head, plans being re evaluated at the face of new information. Fighting soldiers with high morale was one thing, fighting ones that would die for a demigod is another problem all by itself. "...You think any of the other Generals would even hear me out this point? At least let them see what Obrieg is going to do to them? At least to deny him assets for now." Aberga asked Augustus.

It was Burias' turn to shake his helmeted head. "So.....you still want us to go out, fight, bleed, probably die, on vague promises of whatever you are studying to be of use like a bad t.v. salesman? How about Nien? What is the point if we do not know what it even is, let a lone something that might not even help us at all?" Burias asked, not liking everyone he knew and cared for being sent out on a whim to take bullets for something they were still in the dark about. They aren't in ho siht anymore, they didn't have to take that anymore.

"And considering your looking for more scientists to help you research it, I somehow doubt you'll be 'more knowledgable' anytime soon, or at least on a timetable that makes whatever benefits it has to be of feasible use in all of this. And you are you really just brushing off the fact the man is a clone of Krieg over there." Thaes said, gesturing over to the old Silencer commander. "What was the point of that? Another project of yours?" Thaes questioned.

"So, if we were not really doing things against Nocturne, then why the hell did we ride around in the sub for weeks? Where or what were you going to point and and say 'Go get it Alduwin!' ? Kind of want to know, well, the truth about what you and I were suppose to be fucking doing now?" Alduwin asked him, still quiet peeved right now at Augustus for various reason.

"Thaes, we still got a question." Aberga said to him, getting his attention. "Huh? Oh, right." Thaes nodded before they looked at Augustus. "Where the hell is Aunt Freya?" they both asked at the same time. "And what's really going on between her and mother? Nocturne made it seem like they were in....quiet a disagreement." Thaes asked as well, finding the right words as to remembering Aunt freya being under lock and key before.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 09 november 2016 - 05:34

No burias, i want you to continue doing what you are doing...But at this point....Im honestly through with all of you. YOu want the truth, so ill give it to you."

moving everyone aside , until he is directly speaking to burias, and moving his ancestor before him he begins to speak.

"You want to know the truth of my work?  We found a piece of technology not possible on this planet. It is what gave me my life span, your father his life span....And oh....ALl of your your families survival."

behind him on the bubble, strains of dna are projected, showing advanced helixes, to anyone it is simply a picture but to Jessica and thaes...It is the very building blocks of life.....Advanced eugenic s at an impossible level. 

"This is the dna ive created from the apple...The dna shared by every living person currently gathered here except for the elemental abrega. The DNa that keeps many of you from turning when bitten, or dying fatally to some ghoul borne disease."

the helixes rotate, showing incredibly tedious strains of advanced immunos and structure.

"On mankinds current course at the time, we had 200 years before they disease was incurable...... Complete extinction event...WIth no cure. With the apples help, i created the medicine that keeps nocturne out of her fathers reach, and at the same time keeps you all breathing. now."

the psionics eyes glow, pulling a visual representation of buriases pyromancy, a coiling hydra , and the chimera from inside alduin. putting them on display for all to see.

"You see this?"

augustus says, , stepping aside as the figures look upon their owners with awe and confusions.

"This was made to give you all a fighting chance....And guess where it came from children...The fucking apple assisting in expanding my knowledge, and my work."

the manifestations vanish as he looks at all the gathered figures.

"YOu all are absolutely right to hate me... I've done some of you terrible  wrongs.... But to others i have given a life outside of what they would have had

the figments are shoved back into your bodies, knocking you to the ground winded as he looks at everyone gathered.

"without being bidden, eva is pulled forward, and she looks around in confusion as a black aura fills the air.

"YOu want even more of the product of my work burias......"

eva looks in horror, as a projection of nightmare is splayed upon the bubble, him raving in fury as he tries in vain to control something he cant seem to get to.

"this girl....This young woman with no past- past the orphanage in Magdeburg.... This girl is the living daughter of nightmare... A human bred to infiltrate, and kill...And guess where she was sent."

he lets the words hang, venom driopping from wverey syllable.

"Thats right boy...your family.... But once again. Using the apple, i was able to suppress what she was made to be..Let her become something else.. A hero..A loved one..A friend."

Eva is set down wide eyed as he looks at alduwin.

"Would you like to know why you where kept underwater brother.....Because we where being hunted... And as you where, until the medical regiments kicked in your cellular form was breaking down.. SO i concocted the story to keep you close, until nocturne was able to take certain precautions for your safety, and our discretion. Because i know you...I know you all too well. The moment you caught wind you'd relish the chance to hunt someone foolish enough to come for you, and if my assumptions where correct, they would use you as leverage for my research"

Cains eyes widen in shock and awe as some of the others gathered just gape, looking around in confusion.

"As for freya.... Nightmare has planted more and more operatives and assassins around noctourne.... So Noctorune played the story of a schism to spirit her sister away to an area near area 51...... There shes making serums and things for the guardians that cant be fused with hosts.... to help as much as she can."

the bubble drops, and everyone can see outside that a pouring rain has fallen during their talk and augustus turns from the group.

"If you want to ask about the hundred times ive saved you or to waht extent the research as actually ggotten...Any of you....Come talk to me like a man or a woman. But im not going to stand here like a war criminal trying to defend the pain of a few , to the countless lives ive saved. "

with that, the ancient psionic leaves, leaving a silence so palpable it almost hurts.

"im...Im gonna..GO talk to him.."

eva says in a shaky voice, pulling her coat tight and running off after augustus before she can be stopped

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2016 - 01:55

"Eva? Eva!" Burias shouted as he went off to follow her, still absorbing the news he was given about her. He was more worried for her than wanting to ask more questions to Augustus, afraid of what she thought of herself are what was revealed. Being in that spot before where you think your friends and family might think you're a monster or something, he understood it's not a great place to be.

Alduwin shook his head, the stress of everything getting to him at this point and just wanting to punch a hole in one of the tanks to vent a little. "Good fucking damn it boy." He sighed to himself as he watched black clad Burias race off to the distance now, having a good idea why he was following the girl. He went to go as well, having his own questions he actually wanted answer now. Behind him he could hear the pale lizard guy move up and started talking. "W-what did he say about her? Daughter of Nightmare? How did he do...with what and" Thaes was interrupted as Alduwin twisted his head around to look at him, making the varghen stop in his tracks after seeing the twisted visage of Alduwin who was on the verge of changing. "She's not some specimen, subject, or something for you to research and she's not nightmare's pawn if what is said is true. She's someone the boy cares about and trusts and that's enough from me. Take another step towards them and I'll gut you. You're only getting a warning first and not a hole in your stomach because your Nocturne's son, remember that." Alduwin threatened the scientist, his voice distorted and almost unnatural, before turning back and walk after the two. 

Thaes could feel his legs turn to jelly at the mid way transformation Alduwin showed off, swearing he thought the odd bone like armor of his suit expanded for a moment. He almost fell if it weren't for Aberga being right next to him to lean on for the moment. "I thought the First patriarch of Drachen Blut was human? With no mutagens?" Aberga asked, still collected like normal compared to Thaes. "He, he's suppose to be?" Thaes answered unsure, seeing evidence that contradicted that fact now. "Maybe that's part of what Augustus did to save him?" He wondered, but not looking at Aberga, but at Able, cain's clone brother who might know right now. There was a lot of questions, but once more he found himself doubting anyone wanted to talk to him now. He even lost the book, now in Augustus' possession. Letting the albino reptile go walk over to Jessica for now, since that was probably the only person that was ok with him, Aberga sort of strode up to Cain and the Vorboten. "So.....that was kind of a bombshell aye?" He said, as if it was small talk for him, something that should mark his behaviour as different for those that knew him long enough. He gestured over to he Vorboten. "I guess the whole Daughter to nightmare thing is kind of all new to you girls too?"

Burias was of course there before Alduwin, feeling the soup he just ate starting to rebel in his stomach after running and the truth, breathing for a moment after finally catching up with her and Augustus. "Eva?" he said, standing next to her to see how she was. Alduwin stood next to Augustus instead, asking the first question now. "I'm just going to ask the obvious question here then. I guess we got nothing to worry about...um...her right?" Alduwin asked him. "Urgroßvater!" Burias raised his voice at Alduwin, surprised he's even asked that question at all. Alduwin leaned in further towards Augustus. "The boy isn't gonna....catch anything is he?" he asked, half joking to lighten them up and half serious cause he sure as fuck doesn't know.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2016 - 01:41

Cain watches thaes for a few moments, nodding at abregas words and offering thaes some water.

"calm down.....youre amongst friends."

he crouches low and jessica lets out a sigh of releif , placing ahnd on cains shoulder.

"Thank you dear.."

she says softly as cain shakes his head.

"I was being shallow....Weve all gotten fucked by this."

Abel comes over and offers thaes two books, malcors and another.

"Here lizard...... Pop may not agree...But youre gonna need the info and shit in here..Just dont tell him youve got it ok?"

---------------------------------------

By the time you get to augustus, he is already speaking to eva, who nods along to his words , but its when both drachens get there, the atmosphere stops.

as burias speaks, augustus lifts his head and looks directly at burias, his eyes showing incredible bitterness and anger. As if your very presence before him is distasteful.

"One of the loudest of the yappy dogs comes running first when you choke the leash heh?"

As aldwuiin speaks his face softens and the hard edge fades from his voice.

"No Ald....Hes safe.. Shes not a ghoul, just a human with pre programmed directives put into her..Hell be perfectly fine . "

Eva smiles and looks at her superiors with an annoyed huff.

"I think you both have something you should say....."  Eva says, her former meekness lost for the moment as she looks at both drachens seriously.

"He may not do things as blatantly as we like to...but it seems like he works very hard....So i think you both have something youd like to say da?"

--------------------

The vorboten are mostly silent before Olga speaks up.

" I raised both her and natasha in the carnival.....Eva used to like a little bit of strawberrry mix in her milk...And natqasha liked bananna ..."

Natasha smiles warmly at this as olga looks directly at the hulking elemental.

"No matter what she is or was...Im glad that augustus saved her....TO us, she is only sister."

-----------------------

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2016 - 05:40

Alduwin sighed after what the girl with the multicolored hair said, knowing she was right. "I'm...sorry for an arschole earlier. I shouldn't have. I didn't exactly expect to wake up with all of this thrown at me, but its still not an excuse for my behaviour. Just....wished I could have heard it come from you and not some lizard guy I don't know who teleported out of the damn sky." Alduwin apologized as he puts a hand on Augustus' shoulder, also explaining his reasons in hoping his brother and the girl would understand.

Burias was sort of looking down at the ground after the serious talk Eva had done to them, feeling guilty now because of the person he liked scolded him slightly. He fidgeted with his gauntlets for a few seconds as he spoke up after Alduwin. "I am sorry for getting on your case and being mean, even though you remind me of everyone that tried to screw over bruder and me during our employment with ho-siht.......and thank you for saving Eva." He apologized and thanked him, understanding Eva wouldn't be here with them if it wasn't for Augustus helping her. A thought that actually scared him more than he would tell Augustus, who probably already knew.

Thaes was shocked by how both Cain and Able treated him, not expecting the kindness from either of them. "Um, thank you. Able right?" Thaes asked as he looked at them. One he already recognized was the book he gotten from Malcor, the other was something new. "And thank you cain." he said sincerely to both the water and his forgiveness. He didn't want to mention anything about his son, feeling like that was Jessica's place and not his, while also thinking the new and what he had plan wouldn't sit well with the father of the child in question. He cautiously opened the other book, wondering what is inside of this other one, just wanting to stay quiet and be accepted right now.

Aberga smiled at what the two pyromancers had said, glad to hear their own morale is still intact despite the news and they still thought of the other woman as their comarde. "That's always good to hear. Not a lot of people have that kind of heart it takes to be like that now a days." he mentioned as he leaned up against the tank for now. He planned on speaking with Augustus next, but he was going to let the boy and ex patriarch have their moment first. Especially with the question of 'the hell is an elemental' on his mind. "How did all of you even end up with Burias and black company? I thought the boy was the only one exiled by Adolfo?" he asked, deciding to keep the conversation going for now while curious as well. Might as well have something to talk about while they waited, and after what Augustus dropped on them, might be better for everyone.

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2016 - 08:13

Eva smiles at this and kisses the top of your helmet before she leavs back to her sists and sits with them, chatting and laughing as if nothing is wrong before augustus looks back at burias.

"Welcome to the world boy..... Men like me will always play close to the chest... YOure lucky i even humored you and didnt crush you like a grape."

visibly, augustus sighs as if he realized he said something unnecessary.

"APologies..I am just tired and im in a sour mood....That little scaled fuck is lucky i didnt rip him in half."

----------------------------

Able smirks and puts the book  in sethises back pocket, forcing him to interact with the group as krieg looks at him calmly.

"Were cool lizard.."

he says with a smile as jessica huffs a bit.

'he has a name!"

--------------------

olga smiles as eva sits down beside her and he pats her head.

'Alduin found us ...and he brought us in before adolfo grew to power...Weve been together ever since."

natasha smiles and pets the tiger that comes up to press its head agasint evas palm.

"we owe drachen blut so much."

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2016 - 11:14

"Just who the hell is he anyways? Nocturne's son? How?" Alduwin asked, having no information besides what was mentioned just a few minutes ago. Burias spoke up instead, having some answers he knew he could give. "Thaes? He came from the indonesian Islands, Ms. Nocturne picked him up on an expedition there. She adopted him when he showed how smart he was. He grew up with her being his mother and him being her son. He knows a lot about biology and stuff." Burias explained, telling what Thaes had shared with him and cain when they spoke with one another. But he turned back to Augustus and shrugged. "I mean, that's more than what my vater would do or give, so thank you." Burias, being sincere. "....You, at least know why he probably did that right? You saw him earlier. Not everyone can take guilt well...I even know that. He just wanted his friends to know the truth. I mean it sounded like Nocturne was too good in making you like a bogeyman to Thaes really." Burias reasoned, empathizing a lot with the albino varghen right now despite Alduwin's now antsy face that tried to warn the younger drachen. "I'm really sorry actually....you are a lot more like Cain than I thought. You do a lot of things not because you want to but you know you have too for other people. I think I understand that now." Burias said in a more serious tone than earlier. Alduwin was rather surprised by the change of attitude by Burias to Augustus, but was happy for it. "So, after what happened, what are we going to do next? Are we going to let the kids do their thing for now or what?" Alduwin asked.

Thaes jumped a bit out of reflex and habit but calmed down after Able spoke again. "Thaes Nocturne, but you probably already knew that thanks to Augustus I would think." Thaes decided to introduce himself to Able. "I...I didn't think Augustus was here. I just wanted Cain and the rest to know the truth. Hell I wanted to know the truth too, I didn't want him to think I did this maliciously or wanted to happen what happened and have the proof to show it. And yet I think I did more harm than good....again." Thaes sighed as his back feel against the tire of the jeep, not even caring about how dirty he was probably getting now.

"I actually don't know much about Drachen Blut other than what Burias has been able to tell me, let alone one under Alduin and not Aldolfo. Had to focus more on him and his current regime for....well political reasons really incase we had to have a war with him for one reason or another." Aberga said honestly as he watched the big cats. It was true, everyone tried to keep tabs on one another anyways so it shouldn't be all that surprising. "He just found all of you? Where were all of you? Well, besides you Ms.Dempsey. Though Burias never mentioned he had a sister before." Aberga noted, refering to Sasha their commander.

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2016 - 04:33

augustus smiles and waves you off, a slight smile on his face.

"Yea yea burias.....Go on..YOure little girl friend is fine , and im sure im about to have a line of people asking questions i dont want to answer."

he lights a cigarette and takes a long drag.

"Ungrate ass kids wouldnt know waht to do if i didnt get involved..Well be staying with them for a bit..But our focus is research."

--------------

Krieg crouches in front of thaes and smirks.

"Oh you absolutely pissed him off.....What did you think was going to happen when you started?"

Krieg asks, cocking his head as jessica sits beside cain who offers her a small bowl of food before they begin to speak.

"The moment you saw him, you decided ....Did you think it was gonna be like some kind of video game? where youd shine the light on him and melt? I applaud your guts lizard, but you risked yours bigtime here.. But youre alive so it doesnt matter."

the former commander sits in front of thaes with a smile.

"Your mother would be proud."

--------------

"I wasnt mentioned...Becasue father is a puritan."

sasha says bluntly, her hand encased in cold air.  "Im not fireborn...Not like burias was, so i was asked to take a role of the silent. A fist in the shadows. SOmething i fell into very quickly."

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2016 - 05:41

Alduwin stayed with Augustus and sits on a pile of sand bags while Burias went back to the Vorboten. "You mean you focus on research, cause I doubt I can help in that department bruder." Alduwin chuckled. He looked over to the group and sighed. "....I saw a lot of this going a different way when you said we be seeing our kids. Didn't want to think things were this bad.." He shook his head.

"....I decided because I didn't want to be intimidated again like Obrieg did with me. I wanted to show I had a backbone, at least one without fractured vertebrae, and not just be another tool for people to use." Thaes said quietly. He really didn't think his mother would be proud of him right now, either of them, with how much he might have just compromised for everyone here.

"Hm, that seems.....odd in all respects." Aberga said with a bit of furrowed brow, not quiet understanding the thought process behind it. Perhaps it was a tradition thing with Drachens, certainly sounded like it. "It seems like Burias and the sisters greatly respect you, and you seemed a rather distinguished Vorboten, fighting on the frontline with ease if the battle earlier proved anything. Doesn't make sense to keep you in the shadows like a Silencer."  The siege commander reasoned, being genuine with what he said. Burias was hearing some of the conversation as he came back, understanding what was probably being talked about. "I did not even know about the whole 'must be pyromancer' thing till Schwester told me, I did not even know I had a sister the whole time when I was growing up who was always there. I had to meet her trapped in a tube in a facility before knowing. And if I become the Drachen Patriarch, I know that's something I'm changing first." Burias said, with a bit an anger to it that was aimed at his own vater, as he sat down with Eva and them. "If you would Excuse me, looks like it's my turn to question the Ancient over there. It was good talking to all of you, perhaps we can have more now we're actually on the same side for once. See you all later." Aberga said before walking away, paging Tina to join him on the com unit. He felt she should be there for at least the tactical information too if not just for when he finds out what an Elemental is.

"Bye Aberga." Burias said to the giant lizard before he walked away. "Still can't believe he left ho siht and joined us. But that's good for us though." Burias commented before looking over to Sasha. "Sis....you are not ashamed of yourself or anything like that are you?" he asked, now having concern for her even if she's only half related to him. He didn't relate to anyone else here either but they are all family to him too.

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 november 2016 - 04:27

sasha says nothing and shakes her head as you ask.

"Nah..Im ok."

cain crouches down beside her and smirks as jessica sits on a sandbag.

"May not be best to ask in front of everyone burias."

she says in a warm motherly tone.

-----------------------------------------

oh great....The walking elemental.."

augustus says as he pinches the bridge of his nose, watching them come near.

"what exactly did you expect ald...SOme big warm homecoming?"

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 november 2016 - 04:09

Alduwin just sighed and shook his head, leaning back in the makeshift seat of sandbags and dirt. "I have no idea bruder, I just know it wasn't all of this scheiße. Hell, honestly....I sort of thought there was a good chance I wouldn't have woken up before cryo kicked in all those years ago. Just 'boom' oblivion without even knowing it you know?" he answered Augustus as the Siege commander walked up to them, Lieutenant Valentine with him.

"You know, I thought I gave you the coldest greeting when you first showed up here, me stiffing you while you gave us supplies, seems like I was actually the most pleasant for you." Aberga gave a sympathetic smirk as he dug in his great coat to get something. 

"Who would have thunk that a guy with no social life or grace would know how da act with such a bomb of drama, eh Glowstick?" Tina teased as she took a seat on a burned out barrel among some other battlefield debris. Aberga sighed with a smile as he took out his cigar case, not really having a comeback for that. 

"There's always latrine duty to do Shortstack." Aberga reminded her, getting her to shake her head and smile at the empty threat. "Well, you know I'm here for questions. So I guess I'll ask the obvious one. The hell is an elemental, Augustus?" he asked, taking a cigar for himself and holding the case open for the Augustus as an offering of one.

"Oh...right....sorry." Burias offered meekly, only now realizing his error, as he sat with the rest of them. Thaes was sitting there as well, mostly just watching everyone and wondering what he should say now. And also wondered if the process he was planning for Jacob and Joseph would really help them. It seemed like the only plausible thing to save both of them, it just seemed so unorthodox and with so many variable to consider. All of it a one shot deal too. These thoughts and more brought anxiety back, but he tried to keep the signs to himself as he looked back to the books, hoping they might provide some possible insight or useful information later on.

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 november 2016 - 03:07

It takes a moment but Augustus takes the cigar and lights it, his eyes closed.
" -! Elemental is a living building block... an element given sentience and form. When we where on the run certai. Elements became scarce as I didn't have the knowledge as to haw to upkeep them... so we made a kind of solution to keep them around... at first."

Augustus breathes in a deep trail of smoke and continues.

" think if you gave fire sentience.... a life past the crackling of flame or the cooking of a roast ... gave it form and purpose... that's what you are..... atomic annhilation given form."
The psionic smiles briefly.

" your mother made you to make sure she had something incredibly dangerous/ necessary if the time came.... on top of all the good radiation can do."

---------

" so...."

Jessica says, breaking the silence and looking at her scaled friend.

" I think... we should tell Cain about your plan with Jacob.."

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 november 2016 - 06:34

"Sounds reasonable, I would assume that means there's other elementals running around then." Aberga nodded as he took one out for himself and lighting it before stuffing the lead lined case back into his coat pocket. He remained standing for now, not feeling the need to sit down and rest like everyone else. A benefit of being an organism with a nuclear reactor for metabolism. 

"Guess it also that explains the whole ghoul/vargen thing too?" Tina said, a question she knew Aberga would have asked next, to which he nodded at. "What sort of.....I guess life expectancy is the best way to say it, does glowstick here have since he's an element?"

"You mean half-life expectancy?" Aberga said deadpan while looking at her. She stared at him for a moment before covering her face with her hand and sighed.

"Jesus christ glowstick, that one actually hurts."

If there was someone here who could see into people's minds, they would have heard Thaes silently screaming to himself. Putting the book away and clearing his throat, he only hoped that Cain wouldn't try to jump at him. "As you probably understand by now, Jacob's and Joesph's minds have to share the same mind and body. This process, as Johten had said, is like forcing two diamonds together. It's not going to work, and it's slowly destroying both of them. The main idea is simply to create a new body for Joesph to inhabit, saving them both hopefully. Kani, someone who I meet over the last few months, is an organism that your father created to be an organ back, to you and I believe only you. She has agreed in helping create a body for Joesph, the idea is that since the body would be of similar dna nature to his own and make the transference easier. Now....the transfer itself is the most...difficult part. Sense the brain and spinal cord are conduits of electricity, the idea is to use a thor mugaten user, such as johten, to act as the conduit between the two bodies, giving a bridge for joesph to cross over. This, as you could imagine has many risks to not just Joesph and Jacob but to Johten as well. As of right now, I am not sure of any other way that can reduce the risks, and with the time constraint your son is facing, might be the only way as of right now." Thaes finished, being able to got through with it all since this was something he was used to and comfortabl with, tell and explaining thing and how they worked.

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 27 november 2016 - 06:01

Augustus makes a pained sound, as if in great pain and abrega is lifted into the air and dropped headfirst into the ground.

"Im sorry...that was a horrible.. Please no more...Ask anything youd like but let the puns go..."

he fices his pained look and sighs.

"Abrega can expect to live indefinitely as long as he is fed..."

------------------------------------

For the longest time, everyone goes silent and cain lowers his gze to the floor.

"DO waht you have to do.."

he says, his voice a thin broken reed as he gets up and walks away.

"Fuck.."

Jessica and krieg say at the same time, watching the purifier leave.

"At least youre alive...SO i say that went well."

krieg says with a smile

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 28 november 2016 - 06:13

Thaes just sighed and shook his head again. "...I don't think it was a good idea to dump all of that on him. He's got enough on his plate to worry about here and I doubt that helped much. At least he knows now, and now I need to prove that I'm worth the trust he just put in me." He said as the weight of what he was about to do finally sank in for the pale lizard. "By gods these have been some really messed up days hasn't it?" Thaes said, a tiny smirk on his reptilian feature. "I need a fucking drink."

Burias was up again, this time walking after his brother. He doubted Cain was in a great place after getting the new, even Burias was rather depressed about what Jacob and Joesph have been going through. So he went and at least be there for his brother even if no one else was going to be, somewhat surprised Jessica didn't go talk with him.

Aberga was dusting himself up as picked himself off the ground. "No one appreciates good humor, only Burias it seems." Aberga grumbled while he got back up, Tina was only shaking her head as she laughed at him. "Indefinitely?" Aberga echoed the word, thinking on it for a moment. Not having an expiration date, outliving people at all let alone old age, these were things he didn't have to dwell on before, even with the normal casualty rates in serving a siege company. "And if I didn't? What would happen besides passing on?" Aberga asked seriously, getting a look from Tina. "Yo glowstick, why you even asking that?" she asked, but it seemed aberga ignored the question for now, wanting to know first. 

Change Theme!