#1 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:10 PM

Hi all, 

no doubt that some of you will have been watching with eager eyes the footage from the beta of BFG which is now out on steam. I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in forming a faction to play the game when it comes out on full release? 

I currently do not own the game, but plan to within a matter of weeks so I would like to get the ball rolling and generate interest here now :D 

WAR

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#2 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:08 PM

UPDATE: 

what I am asking here, is would anyone be interested in joining a faction (led by myself) that has a particular focus around BFG: Armada, and World of Warships. 

I have started to draw together a command structure for a faction called Battlefleet Gothic, with rules and such fluff... however I need to know whether anyone would be keen to join this 

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 09:28 PM

Took me a long time to figure out the games name from BFG other than "Big Fucking Gun"...

I'm afraid I'm playing the poor card and not buying it :/

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#4 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 09:38 PM

Nooooooooo this makes me sad... though I will admit that I am really short on money so this is probably a bad financial decision... 

you're still more than welcome to join and play world of warships though!! free to play as well :P 

#5 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 11:18 PM

i play a lot of warhammer retribution/chaos rising if anyone wants to join me on that
Posted Image

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:41 AM

I don't think it needs a faction, we don't have one for WoWS and there's a few of us that play it. Does BFG have ingame clan support?

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#7 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:26 PM

I don't think so, although I could be mistaken 

#8 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 08:57 AM

Well I did a thing, and bought BG: Armada! (though it basically bankrupted me!) 

All I can say is that even in a beta phase it is immensely fun to play, and I would seriously recommend picking it up. Currently you can get it and have instant access to the beta - three fleets are available at  the moment: chaos, imperial and orks. Eldar are apparently being released next week and buying the early access will get you the space marine fleet (to be released after the game is in full release) 

not bad for about £27 all told (and a very small download!) 

#9 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:16 AM

Well I did a thing, and bought BG: Armada! (though it basically bankrupted me!) 

All I can say is that even in a beta phase it is immensely fun to play, and I would seriously recommend picking it up. Currently you can get it and have instant access to the beta - three fleets are available at  the moment: chaos, imperial and orks. Eldar are apparently being released next week and buying the early access will get you the space marine fleet (to be released after the game is in full release) 

not bad for about £27 all told (and a very small download!) 

I plan on buying it upon release. It isn't important enough to buy a beta of when I have other stuff to buy ^^

• Warmonger likes this

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!