• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:25 PM

I do not know If anyone knows yet, but I got another "State of the Crusade" email today, which contained this:

"Consoles are confirmed

While we can’t say WHEN the XB1 and PS4 versions are coming, it’s 100% official that they are coming. Again it’s EPIC that’s helping out here. We at Behaviour have been doing upports, downports and sideports for many years, so this does not affect our main development pipeline. In fact, we made some great deals in this all so I’d say it’s actually a benefit for our development pipeline.  But there are huge questions. Can I transfer my characters to another platform? Or even play on all platforms? Play against other platforms?

No, it’s simply not allowed yet. We’ve seen exceptions, and who knows what the future will bring us. But at this point in time, the Founder’s program is a program for PC and buying a package is not for Consoles – but they will become available shortly. I’m hoping we’ll have the transfers as a commonplace service in the future between platforms, I think that’s only fair to customers, but it’s not entirely our choice. But we’ll fight, for your right, to … uhm … transfer. That sounded better in my head."

As well as some other stuff. Certainly safe to say that this is good to hear, and increases my anticipation for this game a bit further.

• dx144, Fuzzy and Ziet like this

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:33 PM

Alright now it is coming to Xbox One this game has gone back on my list of interests

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:44 AM

Fuck yeah! Fuck all you *CENSORED* that said "oh it's only gonna be for PC" behind your shit eating grins, fuck the PC master race, you *CENSORED*! :D
  • dx144 likes this

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#4 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:46 PM

Fuzzy calm down, or I'm going to launch you from a airlock in warp transit.  Either way, I don't remember as many Xbox/PC cross platform games as I do PSN/PC games (FF14 and DC universe come to mind)

9JeXAbU.jpg

Do not wonder those who are good without God, Pitty those who need God to be good.

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:46 PM

Microsoft has stringent quality controls that make cross compatible servers prohibitively expensive. The looser nature of PSN contributes to the abundance of cross-play games, but also it's unreliability and exposure to exploits

cruSig2.jpg

#6 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:30 PM

Fuck yeah! Fuck all you cunts that said "oh it's only gonna be for PC" behind your shit eating grins, fuck the PC master race, you cunts! :D

You are aware PC players want it to be cross platform servers so we can make you peasants cry ourselves?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#7 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:18 PM

You are aware PC players want it to be cross platform servers so we can make you peasants cry ourselves?

M&KB will always beat out controller for snap shot time due to you being able to crank the fuck out of mouse sensitivity. It doesn't make you better gamers, what it does make you is CoD-style wankers. Now I realise that since this is GWRS that insult could be a badge of pride for the more depraved amongst us

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!