#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:40 PM

The battle had been fierce.

Chelkars units clashed with War saint infantry on a level long since lost to this world.

The battlefield is eerily calm as chelkar sits in the mud, his weapons coated in blood, roughneck and saint corpses piled high beside him as he hears a familiar voice.

"Boss.."

Lusaka croaks, offering him an arm.

'Weve finally swept the field...All enemy forces are dead...At least the ones that lead the assault here.

Your assault was met by the saint primary force, the battle had lasted almost two days, the war saint forces unprepared for the ferocity of your counter push. 

"Lucifer and his unit managed to get a hand on a scout...I hear hes interrogating him in the woods."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:20 AM

Chelkar nodded "we he is done tell him there is to be no survivors." He said in a deathly tone as he got to his feet and look to his dead "we need to clear the field of our fallen and burn theres. We also need t9 prepare to welcome my old brothers from Scotland, they will be docking in the next few days 8000 strong with more war machines and from the last report 20000 civilians, there families and those who couldn't stay. All of Europe is gear up for mass war and it's only a matter of time before they spill over here looking for manpower and resources" he said standing there, the cold avatar of war, The general his men need to survive the coming calamity. "Oh and one more thing, the boys did one hell of a job and i am proud of you and them, but we  will be increasing training and drills." He before walking back to the city heading for his workshop 

Posted Image

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:30 AM

he nods and moves to carry out your orders as aion comes forward, his rifle slung over his shoulder.

"One hell of a fight......Were going to chase those mother fuckers all the way to their den arent we?"

DUring the battle aions eye had been put out by a bladst f shrapnel, but he had compensated it by attaching the dead weye to a android falocon that soars above.

"you think these men coming ashore will be enough?"

cainsig11.jpg

#4 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 12:59 AM

Chelkar continued to walk to is workshop, motioning for aion to follow "000 battle-hardened Scottish troops, half my clan's men and the other have my former troops. the real issue is the addional 18,000 civilians that the are bring with them, it seems the exodus has begun war is brewing in Europe and the solidification of german has the rest of europe and middle east picking for a fight, the germans think they are strong and can handle whatever the world throws at them but the truth is that burias's father has stretched his people and supplies to thin to sustain long term war unlike the factions surrounding him including the oh sith directorate of great britian who has assimbled a massive force that they used to defeat our own scottish rebellion, a new world war is coming and for once Germany is not going to be starting it but my just be defeated unless they get help from you know who" he said as he walked to his workshop and removed his armor, still in his blood and mud stained uniform and grabbed his datapad and made started to make is way to the main HQ bunker

Posted Image

#5 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:42 AM

6,000*

Posted Image

#6 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:43 AM

It takes a few hours, but soon lucifer comes into the armory, covered in gore.

"WEll ive got some information...I know where the saints are falling back to."

He drops abunch of white bloody teeth into a container.

"The saint was very forthcoming with the information."

cainsig11.jpg

#7 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:07 PM

"come show me on the map, and if the forge goddess is with us we hopfully will be able to push them toward the asylum" said chelkar as he unfolded a map on the table  

Posted Image

#8 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:52 PM

He comes forward to the map and activates the holo screen.

"According to the saints they are falling back to two places. One place in the bogs of florida.....THey have a forward base there that houses their supplies. The other will be heading about 2 days ride north, to an abandonded asylum in pennsylvania...Thats where they are taking any high risk POWS."

he folds his arms.

"Any ideas of waht you want hit?"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!