#1 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:NinjaJohnno

Postad 03 juni 2015 - 08:13

Hi guys, really need to look at some other XB1 games other then Destiny as it's really pissing me off at the moment.

I hear talk of Warframe, how good is this?

Also Witcher 3 looks amazing, but I don't trust reviews anymore as most seem to get things very wrong, also with Witcher I haven't played the previous games will that mess things up as in story etc.

Super Bolter ftw

#2 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2 367 inlägg

Postad 03 juni 2015 - 12:33

Witcher 3 is absolutely fantastic. Admittedly there are some bugs but the game will be getting continued service until at least October next year so expect those to be fixed soon. As for the story there are dialogue options that allow you to find out about what is happening and has happened without it being thrown in your face which I think is good for both old and new players.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#3 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 inlägg

Postad 03 juni 2015 - 01:28

Witcher 3 is absolutely fantastic. Admittedly there are some bugs but the game will be getting continued service until at least October next year so expect those to be fixed soon. As for the story there are dialogue options that allow you to find out about what is happening and has happened without it being thrown in your face which I think is good for both old and new players.

OK Cheers Fuzzy I will have a serious look at the Witcher then.

Super Bolter ftw

#4 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 03 juni 2015 - 04:44

Haven't play the Witcher 3 or any of them but my brother told its this "lotsa brutal stuff, think next gen skyrim with more than just dragons and way harder"

Sounds nice but I'm still concerned about getting any new games due to be afraid they'll all be flops like they've been for the last year or two =/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 03 juni 2015 - 07:38

Warframe is really good if you understand and accept the precepts of the game.

• Level doesn't matter much as you constantly drop fully leveled gear for new gear, or reset a gears level to level it up in a sightly more powerful form
  • You will play multiple suits rather than just picking one character
    • Due to mastery you won't always be able to play your favourites
  • There is now a decent but light story
  • The main goal of the game is to increase your MASTERY rank, which you do by leveling up every piece of gear you can get yer mitts on. 
  • The game functions well without friends because you will use global chat to find groups for things
    • Xbox has an advantage over PC as groups get voice chat by default, most PC groups are silent

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#6 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 inlägg

Postad 04 juni 2015 - 08:02

Warframe is really good if you understand and accept the precepts of the game.

• Level doesn't matter much as you constantly drop fully leveled gear for new gear, or reset a gears level to level it up in a sightly more powerful form
  • You will play multiple suits rather than just picking one character
    • Due to mastery you won't always be able to play your favourites
  • There is now a decent but light story
  • The main goal of the game is to increase your MASTERY rank, which you do by leveling up every piece of gear you can get yer mitts on. 
  • The game functions well without friends because you will use global chat to find groups for things
    • Xbox has an advantage over PC as groups get voice chat by default, most PC groups are silent

OK Cheers Cru, I used to play PC MMO's so I am used to dropping gear all the time, and Destiny unless you play on of the PvP events levels in that don't matter either.

I am assuming Warframe has PvP?

Super Bolter ftw

#7 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 04 juni 2015 - 08:05

Warframe does have PVP yes, but I have never entered it.

You level gear in this game, not just your frame

cruSig2.jpg

#8 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 inlägg

Postad 04 juni 2015 - 10:38

wicked cheers man, I will DL this and have a look.

I will need to wait on the Witcher to many bills this month, and the car needs some more tyres.

Super Bolter ftw

#9 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 04 juni 2015 - 12:26

Thinking of getting Witcher free when I see it for £10, which is 4 times more than I'd ussually be willing to pay for a game.

Also must... Resist... Urge... To pre order... Fallout 4!

Last game I ever preordered was Space Marine and now Eternal Crusade (but that's on a bargain deal, £25 for a pre order with bonus stuff)

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#10 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 04 juni 2015 - 04:44

I'd say pre-ordering Space Marine was worth it... Gave me about four years of hatred, rage and found lots of *CENSORED*. On the bright side I found a few gems and got some fun drama to watch on these forums and others....

Is it possible to pre-order Fallout 4 yet? If so FUCK, I just went to Games Workshop and bought some Khorne Berserkers...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#11 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 04 juni 2015 - 07:26

I didn't preorder Space Marine and I still got years of hatred, rage and douchebaggery out of it. The game exudes it - so rather accurate to fluff I would think. Still haven't preordered EC as they still haven't announced Xbox versions. 

As for Witcher, same boat - too many bills and the imminent arrival of the FFXIV Expansion

• Brother Agatone gillar detta

cruSig2.jpg

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 04 juni 2015 - 08:23

Oh I never pre-ordered Space Marine. I misworded it I meant it as if I was given the opportunity to buy Space Marine in 2011 I would again but this time I would have my prejudice ready. Also I'd be hunting for Ariocky to side with me so I'd always win. =D

Isn't EC coming out a year or so later for Xbox and Playstation?

#13 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 04 juni 2015 - 10:54

Isn't EC coming out a year or so later for Xbox and Playstation?

They've flat out refused to comment so far

cruSig2.jpg

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 04 juni 2015 - 11:28

Annoying...

#15 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 05 juni 2015 - 12:45

They've flat out refused to comment so far

They say they WANT to do it they just don't know if they can.

Your own fault for rejecting the PC Master Race...

Posted Image

#16 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 05 juni 2015 - 10:48

You shut your filthy *CENSORED* modding mouth! Damn PC Master Race bullshit!

#17 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 06 juni 2015 - 12:32

Installing Fallout 3, filling it with mods to fix all the bugs in the game, HQ textures, New Vegas weapon mods, cool stuff like that :P

Posted Image

#18 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 06 juni 2015 - 02:38

I downloaded it for my 360... I got the DLC... I don't need your flithy mods... I just really would like them... =P

#19 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 06 juni 2015 - 01:08

Oh look a huge patch which fixes every known bug and is till being reguarly updated to be compatiable with other famous mods over there... Ooh a mod that let's me use 4 gB of ram here... Ah a nice mod replacing all the original clunky animations with well made re done versions... Restructured better looking faces... Better and more realistic lighting... Visible player body in first person... Improved textures to terrain, weapons, blood, cities, flora, furniture and clutter, creatures and monsters, fire and explosions, books, drinks, bullet impacts, pip boy map, armours and clothes, robots... Should I go on?

Posted Image

#20 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1 320 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Postad 06 juni 2015 - 03:09

The witcher 3, is well worth the $60 I payed for it. The open world is amazing. The story is great, so far. There's a lot more customization than the witcher 2. It almost has a nearly as heavy crafting system as skyrim. Gwent (the new in game card game) is complicated but extremely fun. The side quests really are like little story elements or "seasoning" to the games aesthetics and enviroment. Only problem I had, was that you see yennefer for five minutes at the beginning and then she's gone, and then the game throws triss at you before you really get to experience yennefers character. Too many a gamer have already been locked into triss' romance option for this.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

Change Theme!