#1 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts
  • Xbox Live:NinjaJohnno

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:16 PM

Don't do the latest update for the controllers the Microsoft forums are burning with people saying they are having massive controller issues since they installed it.
Super Bolter ftw

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:32 PM

Alright good to know, ty

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

.....why does the controller need to be updated ever? I'm not grasping this concept. To me, the controller is essentially a remote control. If the damn controller doesn't work with the console, then the company sold a faulty product.

To take the point further, if a game or console needs constant updates, I will go out on a limb and say someone dropped the ball in releasing it before all the bugs were worked out

The more I read about next gen consoles, the less I want one. Sucks since there are a few games I'm looking forward to, but the "next gen" seems to have a LOT of unnecessary bullshit that last gen didn't have to deal with

Edited by DTdante2787, 22 April 2015 - 02:30 AM.
spell check

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:07 AM

.....why does the controller need to be updated ever? I'm not grasping this concept. To me, the controller is essentially a remote control. If the damn controller doesn't work with the console, then the company sold a faulty product.

To take the point further, if a game or console needs constant updates, I will go out on a limb and say someone dropped the ball in releasing it before all the bugs were worked out

The more I read about next gen consoles, the less I want one. Sucks since there are a few games I'm looking forward to, but the "next gen" seems to have a LOT of unnecessary bullshit that last gen didn't have to deal with

The controller has firmware, as does all electronics. The Xbox controller firmware can be upgraded to fix problems that were not apparent at time of testing, such as the disconnect bug

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!