116 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:45 PM

The wold seemed to shake for you. Blackness spread out from all around you in an all devouring wave, as a lone figure stands in the distance.

Madness churned around him, the world seemed to flake and melt, and in his hands, something hangs.

The figure adcances slowly, until its face can almost be seen. "hello sorianna.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:56 PM

'RUN!!!!' Sorianna's nerves screamed. She hugged Jacob tightly to her chest and turned without a second thought, turned and ran across the rooftop, her wings stretched out to their fullest, catching the air as they pumped hard to lift them into the air. "Don't let go." she said into the boy's ear. "Don't let go and I'll keep you safe." For a moment guilt flashed through her as she realized she was taking Cain's little boy from him. She just hoped he would understand.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:05 AM

you take into the air and Morgana follows. below moria breaks from the firefight and runs beneath you, screaming as Ashram puicks her up, smashing through a gaping wall and openming a rout of escape.

That lone figure watches you carefully, his eyes aglow as chinese die around yhim, seemingly oblivious to his presence as cains trenchline drives them back.

"Thats...Not nightmare...its something worse..":

jacob whimpers

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:21 AM

Sorianna could feel the stare, like fire burning a hole into her skin. "Tell your father I'm keeping you safe." She gathered up all the blood she had with her and sent it out between her and the staring man, spreading it out like a wall, as far and wide as she could get it, and she flew. Sorianna flew as hard and as fast as she could and knew she wouldn't stop until she could barely move her wings. "Tell me who it is Jacob."

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:11 AM

the world screams as if its dying, the grown burning and turning to ash under you as the figure appears before you.

It wears a bodysuit similar to cain, the figures eyes are two seperate colors, one red, one grey.

"Im his older brother..."

The figure hisses, his eyes opening and stoppign you in flight with a simpl;e gesture.

"And im absolutely tired....Of being confined anymore..."

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:27 AM

It was extremely alien to be in the air, but to not be moving a muscle. Sorianna looked up at the man in front of her. Somehow she felt very calm despite knowing the immediate danger her and Jacob were in. "I'm not going to contain you Joseph, and I'm not going to hurt you." She hugged Jacob a little tighter.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:21 AM

you can tell the body that joesephs conciousness is inhabiting is struggling to contain him. His power seems to make the skin crack and peel and the corpses eyes glow an unheaklthy brown.

"Give me the body.....Now sorianna......I can turn the tide of this for father.."

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:46 PM

Sorianna looked at the boy in front of her, not just the body he possessed, relaxing her mind and stripping away the sight of the physical to see the spirit beneath. And of course he was just a boy, not much bigger than the boy she held in her arms. The difference was, Joseph exuded anger, and his power roiled off him like steam from a boiling pot of water. Jacob on the other hand was timid and soft spoken, but he had control.

"The body? Joseph, this is Jacob. He's not just some tool for you to use, he's your brother." She was quiet for a moment, watching the boy's eyes carefully. "Do you wish to fight to protect the men and women fighting out there, or is it to show off your power...to watch them cower at what you can do?"

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:50 PM

the steam seems to grow, the boys eyes roil and the skin of the body he is posessing splits like riope fruit.

"They will pay for what they did to us.....No give me jacob ....Or i will take them....Nightmare is there...i can sense him walking...I can strop him now...and end this madness..."

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

Sorianna's gaze went from worried to severe in a blink. She gave Joseph a sharp look, forcing herself upwards against the hold he had on her so she stood up straight, letting her wings stretch out full. "Joseph Cain." His name came out of her beak clear and carefully enunciated. "Spot acting like a spoiled brat. Possessing your own blood for self gratification? Do you really think you can defeat Nightmare like that, overpowering your brother's will and using the power you can barely control now? I would have figured the son of Caliphas Cain to be smarter than that, not impulsive and willing to throw himself at Nightmare's feet." 

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:18 PM

suddenly you feel as a powerful grip surrounds your throat.

slow, steady, implacable. SLowly your air is choked closed before jacob rights himself.

"Enough.........Brother come.."

He opens his arms as if accepting his brother into an embrace.

"We can work this outr.."

Joesephs eyes widen.

"Youre going to shove me into the box again...."

The grip tightens even more as jcob shakes his head.

"no....Let sori go...and we both can do this...."

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:45 PM

Sorianna forced her arms to her side, her wings drooping as the air left her body. What point was there in trying to fight to get your breath back against a psionic? She reached out after Jacob as he moved away from her but misjudged her swipe because of the tears welling up in her eyes. Jacob's words reached her ears as spots began to color her vision. In a rasp that came out as no more than a whisper she pushed the last of her air into one word before she faded into blackness.

"Together."

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

just as the darkness envelopes you, you see the body slump.

there is a bright glow, and jacob turns to you.

you wake hours late. YOu are in a decrepit gas station. Moira, morgana, lorana, and the zealot  lay in the gas station oblivious.

you sit up and see jacob sitting on a counter, eating a candybar slowly, watching the light outside as it comes up.

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

Sorianna lightly touched her throat. It ached even with her breath, telling her it was horribly bruised. She pulled herself up to her feet, glad to find she wasn't dizzy. As she passed by the boy she let her talon barely graze his shoulder, her thoughts flowing through her to him. 'I was worried about you two.' She smiled at them. 'Save me a bite for later?' Without waiting for a reply she made her way to the door. She knew she wouldn't be able to swallow solid food for a least a day or more.

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

the door closes in front of you, shut by jacobs power.

"Dont go yet....Please.."

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:20 PM

She laughed lightly, instantly regretting it as her throat sent waves of pain through her neck. She reached out and touched his mind softly. 'I wasn't leaving. The only working water line is on the side of the building. This is the gas station we found your father at yes? I need a drink so would you like to come with me?"

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

he nods slowly* we can...im sorry..

HE takes your hand sioftly, looking down

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

Sorianna pushed the door open, psionic power no longer holding it shut. They walked around the station to a water pipe sticking out of the ground. Grabbing the handle she twisted against the rust to get the water flowing. 'Now what would you be apologizing for?'

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

Joseph."

he says simpkly, making the knob open fully with his mind, making the water come out in a torrent.

"hes my fault...you got hurt."

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

Sorianna quickly cranked on the tap, slowing the flow to a steady stream. She knelt down enjoying the feel of the water on her feathers as the water ran down her chin. She swallowed slowly, cringing at the pain but glad for the coldness. After a minute she dipped her head under the stream, letting the water run over her. She stepped back and offered the flow to Jacob.

'No Jacob, Joseph made his own choices, just as you made your own. The fault isn't yours, and I'm perfectly fine. Nothing a few days of not getting grabbed around the throat won't fix....' she paused for a few moments, thinking back. Her throat was a common target when she ended up in danger. She looked down at the boy and with a contrite smile, put her hands on his arms.

'Tell me what happened after I lost consciousness. I don't see your father so I assume him and the rest of Black Company are still fighting."

Change Theme!