6 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:07 AM

Just wondering if anyone has the new Wolfenstein game and if its worth getting for the Xbox One. =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

Tug and I bought it, clocked it and traded it in for WatchDogs. It was a brilliant game, about 8-10 hours long on low difficulty but very pretty, well written and well designed. Definitely worth the look - try getting a preowned one off Ebay as it's not got much replay or DLC value

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

Does it have any online capabilities?

I probably will not play it for a little bit as I'm completing Ryse Son of Rome on Legendary and collecting the collectables. Haven't tried out the multiplayer on Ryse Son of Rome yet though.

There aren't many new games for the Xbox One I'm that interested in at the moment =/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:14 PM

No online stuff aside from challenges you can compare ePeen size with your mates (compare scores). I would say wait till it's cheap as on Ebay second hand.

WatchDogs, Destiny, Halo Guardians, Halo 2 CE, Battlefront (3) are the only decent looking games in the next 12 months for XOne (assuming a winter release for EC)

EDIT: Winter NZ, Summer UK

cruSig2.jpg

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:34 PM

Well Battlefront sounds good but if its anything like BF4's release then it will look incredibly bad. I've lost interest in Halo after Halo 4 if you ask me was pretty shit, too much customization for the classes which made games much more fun as everyone had pre-made classes to use so it was more skill based and knowledge of the maps rather than I spawn with these weapons and have perks which make me this much better.

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

Halo 4 MP wasn't that great, but the campaign was fun which is my main love

cruSig2.jpg

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:02 AM

Well the campaign pissed me off at points on Legendary. Was good though from what I can remember.

Change Theme!