Hoppa till innehåll

Foto

Shit I hear at work! Taxi Driver Edition~

• Vänligen logga in för att kunna svara
28 svar till detta ämne

#1 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1 833 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Postad 30 mars 2014 - 10:10

Before I begin, I need to make two things straight. First off, thanks and appreciation to the creator of the original "Shit I hear at work thread". Sadly I have no memory of who that was right now.. I think it was Keiya..? Anyways!

Second. I have signed a contract where I wove silence of what happens at my job. BUT, since you don't even know my true name, and only know the general area of the country I live in (North for the Win!), together with the fact that I will obviously not use any true names, I feel safe in sharing the shit that I hear and see as a taxi driver. And believe me, it is some weird shit.

Right, here we go!

Hope you enjoy.

I am the Law!

Spoiler

To Brony, or not to Brony

Spoiler

Sonic the 'Head'gehog

Spoiler

The Sneaky Vomit

Spoiler

Karma is a B*TCH!

Spoiler

HERETIC!

Spoiler

• JC 042, palin2004, Doomdrinker1 and 1 other like this

Posted Image

#2 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 30 mars 2014 - 10:50

Seems that you like listening to drunks =P

Although that Sonic the 'Head'gehog one was pretty damn funny. It would have been kind of strange for another passenger or just a passer-by hearing the driver say that if you can't pay you're going to pay with "Head".

I've heard bus drivers in London don't speak. They work for so long they become drones and just drive. That's what I've heard anyway...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#3 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 571 inlägg

Postad 30 mars 2014 - 11:33

Ha Iron you never disappoint.

I would use some of the stuff you said as reasons for why I don't drink but frankly if I found something that actually tastes nice I would probably drink.

Posted Image

#4 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1 202 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Postad 31 mars 2014 - 12:04

That's funny.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 31 mars 2014 - 03:34

I would use some of the stuff you said as reasons for why I don't drink but frankly if I found something that actually tastes nice I would probably drink.

Main reason I don't drink is everything has a bad taste.... That being said if I drink enough I stop caring. So after the first pint I'm fine with it. It is rare if I do drink though. Only things I will drink is Cider or Jack Daniels and Dr Pepper...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 31 mars 2014 - 04:29

I think we should get Iron the following window stickers for his cab:

Beware of GWRS Member 

PS: As an admin and a computer nerd I have the required information to locate which street you live on, possibly block depending how long they are etc etc. Just saying I'm coming to visit unannounced sometime

3302014001814.jpg

• J NOSK36 och Iron K gillar detta

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#7 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1 006 inlägg

Postad 31 mars 2014 - 10:21

Iron, thank you for posting an excellent read while I made some dinner. The imagined tears went along well with my Rostii. I am also in the same boat as Cru. I will one day pop up and request your taxi for the hilarity. 

Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#8 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 01 april 2014 - 02:37

Thanks for the response guys. More is to come, and stuff is in making all the time. Mainly because I'm not getting any more mental health, and the public is not getting any brighter...

Cru/A10: You're free to come visit if you're in my part of the woods (literary). Just don't expect me to get surprised by you. I'm guessing you both will stick out in a crowd around here. :P

Posted Image

#9 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 01 april 2014 - 03:45

Cru/A10: You're free to come visit if you're in my part of the woods (literary). Just don't expect me to get surprised by you. I'm guessing you both will stick out in a crowd around here. :P

I'm fairly certain two blokes running towards your taxi stand wearing power armour will be a dead give away; and if that's not enough we'll be screaming STOP HERETIC just to make certain you notice us

cruSig2.jpg

#10 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 01 april 2014 - 05:21

Just send me a PM before, so I know if I need to double my recipe of waffles! ^^

Posted Image

#11 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 01 april 2014 - 09:17

I'm fairly certain two blokes running towards your taxi stand wearing power armour will be a dead give away; and if that's not enough we'll be screaming STOP HERETIC just to make certain you notice us

Bring it!  :P

I don't fear you, because:

Just send me a PM before, so I know if I need to double my recipe of waffles! ^^

I have countermeasures!  B)

Posted Image

#12 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 01 april 2014 - 06:26

Ive never had waffles before. You can't be addicted to food you've never had before

Countermeasures defeated

cruSig2.jpg

#13 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 01 april 2014 - 06:44

I think they might force feed them to you and then you'll become addicted to waffles. Only problem will be that you'll have to stay there forever to get a steady supply of fresh waffles...

#14 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1 006 inlägg

Postad 01 april 2014 - 10:56

Power armor? I'm just going to fly my A10 over his Taxi and eject. Ill be in my flight suit.  Where ever the plane goes, who cares? I've got about 30 of em. xD 

Actually, screw it. When I arrive I'm buzzing your taxi with a strafing run. Going to miss you on purpose and then chase you round your village.  Should be an adventure up till you summon viking power and leap into the air and cut off my wings with a power axe. 

Redigerat av An_A10_Pilot, 01 april 2014 - 10:57 .

Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#15 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2014 - 04:27

Should be an adventure up till you summon viking power and leap into the air and cut off my wings with a power axe. 

Because that is precisely what is going to happen.. :P

Posted Image

#16 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2014 - 05:14

So is it only Iron who has the power or can anyone from Sweden use the power described and is it like becoming Super Saiyan?

#17 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2014 - 05:39

Yes.  :D

Posted Image

#18 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2014 - 06:28

That doesn't answer my questions... D=

#19 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2014 - 07:11

That doesn't answer my questions... D=

If he had answered your question as a quote from Mr Torgue then you'd see it makes perfect sense :D

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#20 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 02 april 2014 - 07:17

I still don't fully understand....

Change Theme!