Hoppa till innehåll

Foto

Ok so I been thinking contest what do you all think?

• Vänligen logga in för att kunna svara
38 svar till detta ämne

#1 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 04:36

I was thinking we should get something done like a tournament, every group faces each other 3 times on seize, annihilation and capture the flag these game types will not be an option how ever the maps will. you would have to do each game type once with a scoring of 3 points for a win, 2 points a draw (it's hard to do but I have seen it happen) 1 for a lose. If you are confused if a team beats a team 3 times that team will get 9 point while the team that lost all 3 games will get 3 points..... Sorry about poor spelling and grammar.... What are people thoughts?
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#2 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1 878 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 04:53

I agree, this sounds fun. We are well overdue for a tourny. I will be signing my squad up for this! :) 

• Emperors Saint gillar detta

Posted Image

#3 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 05:47

Well that would be 2 chapters spread the word Sam
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 06:25

You also need to get someone to manage the tournament, are there any active community managers that would be interested?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 06:34

I was thinking of asking mr spec as he did the last one

#6 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 06:47

We are allowed to have player run tournaments too if i'm not mistaken?

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#7 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 07:16

Moving to the correct forum. Please be more careful when choosing where to put threads; there is a Space Marine section, under that there is a Player Run Competition section. This section exists so you guys can run what you want, the rules of this section are simple: 

• Don't make rules that make it easy for a group or individual to win
  • Don't commit to running a tournament then stop it before completion
  • Don't allow banned or suspended members to participate

We currently have no SM Community Manager, we asked for volunteers and no one cares enough about the game to step up. If you need advice or assistance then feel free to ask, otherwise good luck organizing it and may the best derp win :)

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#8 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 07:22

Why is it labelled SM (2011) Competitions?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#9 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 07:24

Why is it labelled SM (2011) Competitions?

Because SM stands for Space Marine and the game came out in 2011. There are other Space Marine video games out there, and there was going to be a sequel until THQ tanked. 

cruSig2.jpg

#10 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 07:41

It is just to see who would take part. I don't mind who plays as long as they have one active member from the site it shouldnt be a problem i see it as the more the merry the game is failing so let it go out with a BANG.

#11 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 04 januari 2014 - 10:00

Ghostmaker said the blood eagles would take part so that's 3 come on guys and girls space marine isn't going to last forever. Last I checked there is more then 3 chapters in this game come on guys and girls you got to be in it to win it.

#12 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 05 januari 2014 - 12:36

Update I've been talking to a lot of chapters got a few interest but the guys I talked to said they don't call the shots unfortunately so they will ask there chapters command, some have said yes but unfortunately the ultramarines are the only ones who have said no at the moment I hope they are the only ones to say no this will be really fun guys so plz get involved

Redigerat av Emperors Saint, 05 januari 2014 - 12:44 .

#13 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2 367 inlägg

Postad 06 januari 2014 - 08:52

I'm still in talk with my guys about if we shall be joining you for this. I am just wondering, seems as it's early days for the Death Guard and we haven't properly set up yet, if we do join this the most we will be able to commit will be a five man team. Is that okay?

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#14 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 06 januari 2014 - 11:38

I was hoping for an 8 is there anyway you could borrow a friend from other chapters as long as that chapter says its ok and they are not being used

#15 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2 367 inlägg

Postad 06 januari 2014 - 01:02

Personally I'd prefer to field pure Death Guard as this would be our first proper thing.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#16 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 06 januari 2014 - 03:36

You have time to get some players I'm just trying to get the message across and see who will take part and then talking about the rules with everyone so you have lots of time
  • Fuzzy gillar detta

#17 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 06 januari 2014 - 03:37

You have time to get some players I'm just trying to get the message across and see who will take part and then talking about the rules with everyone so you have lots of time

#18 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1 878 inlägg

Postad 06 januari 2014 - 08:34

I would love to be a manager for SM tournies!

Seriously.

Posted Image

#19 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 07 januari 2014 - 02:10

Then take it Sam, people like you more then me so you maybe able to convince more chapters to take part then I am able to

#20 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 07 januari 2014 - 10:10

Then take it Sam, people like you more then me so you maybe able to convince more chapters to take part then I am able to

It would involve an application being approved by the GC. Right now we don't have the application system setup because it's not on the top of the list. He can stay tuned for news on it in the coming month.

Split off the DG/BE posts

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!