225 svar till detta ämne

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 14 augusti 2013 - 04:40

You dreamt of empires, you dreamt of times of peace and unity, fighting through nightmare's hoards...Driving man to safe fields of humanity besides the patrairchs..

But lately your dreams have taken a sinister turn, you see nightmare, the end bringer, the final card, you dream of destruction and chaos.....

The last thing you remember is augustus and nocturne, guiding you to sleep, promising you your time upon wakening. Your utopia, your sanctum full of happy refugees protected by your necromantic constructs was a shining example of human resilience...

Suddenly you awake, you are drained and weak...The air is stangant, and an overpowering stench fills the air...

"you're awake..."

An ancient, powerful voice growls from the other side of the sarcaphogus.

It is drawn aside and rancid green light fills the air.

It takes a moment for your eyes to adjust but you look upon Noctis, omniarch of the night brood, the fallen praleates of nightmare.

The figure stands on its leg, looking like a werewolf of old, two massive ghoul bone growths jut from his arms, but he holds a ghoul skull in his hand.

"We need you now..more than ever.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 14 augusti 2013 - 07:21

His pale eyes blinked a few times behind the ghoulbone helm he wore, fashioned in a form of a horned drake. He tried to speak, but was then wracked with a fit of dry raspy coughing. Gripping the side of his sarcaphogus with a bone plated hand and forearm, Varkanis weakly pulled himself in a sitting up position as he fought the coughing. Now out of his crypt, the green light shone him in bones of the torso over black robes with skulls serving as pauldrons looking similar to the helm. Once the coughs have subsided he looked over to Noctis. "Things went....astray?" he asked in a discordant whisper.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 14 augusti 2013 - 08:35

Astray is a way to put it."

Noctis growled crushing the skull with a dry snap.

" nightmare is waking... Noctourne ha turne on our kind and is killing the patriarchs... And Augustus rides to war."

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 14 augusti 2013 - 09:01

He shakes his head wearliy as he began to stand up his tall lanky form. "So this is what it is like when dreams become reality,....it is an unpleaseant feeling." He remarked as he picked up the his staff that rested beside him, a black metal rode that reached to his shoulder with runes etched in silver topped with a red orb held in a metal claw. "Why is my question my friend." he said to him as he stepped out a little hesitatenly with the aid of the staff now. "Or why I feel closer to death than others..." he said with a whisper of annoyance.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 14 augusti 2013 - 09:11

noctis shrugs.

"She grew too accustomed to control...She Enslaved man after she was put into power and uses them for tests."

Noctis looks at you riseand spits into the dust.

"i warned both you and augustus...Shes just like her damn father Varkanis."

he says bitterly

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 14 augusti 2013 - 09:29

He stood and dusted off the black robes as he leaned on the staff and will probably have to for awhile yet. "I feel like there is more to this, but I doubt now is the time or place if the situation is as you have put it." he said. "How many of the patriarch and matriarchs still live?" he asked, trying to get a grasp of the situation that has been developing while he slept.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 14 augusti 2013 - 09:59

Less than a hundred....Maybe more if they bred."

He says flatly, scraping his claws against one another annoyedly.

"the hum,ans took to hunting them, you know how frail your kind are."

He walks to an open archway , looking down into where you know the city sat.

"Even now...THey loot wahts left of your city....Risking death by your guardians hands for minor riches."

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 14 augusti 2013 - 10:35

Varkanis walked out of the doorway as his eyes winced against the sunlight for a moment. He looks out and sees exactly what Noctis means, seeing a number of buildings hollowed out or in ruins. It wasn't even the sight that truly made him mad, it was what the hunting of the patriarchs and what it meant. How humans are so easliy led into such barbaric states. His grip on his staff tighten to the point the bone of his gauntlet creaked despite of his condition. "That was a mistake...." he said vehemently, not to just those who sacked the city, but to those that have made the world's current situation possible. "We have some clean up to do my friend." he said to him as he kept his view on the city below.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 16 augusti 2013 - 04:55

Noctis shrugs.

"we waste time driving the humans out varkanis....The nile is polluted and it brings more undead here then we need to fight through...Why dont we just leave this damn tomb to crumble."

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 16 augusti 2013 - 05:50

He chuckled as a smirk formed under the bone mask. "I don't talk about the city Noctis, I mean all of it, the world..." he clarified. "I slept when I should have stayed awake and worked on our goals, and now..." he said without finishing as he shook his head in bitter dissapointment, mostly in himself. "The patriarchs were and still are the humans best line of defense, and now they need to be protected." he said as he looked up away from the city and to the sky. "Anyways, I was not too fond of this location anyways." he shrugged.

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 16 augusti 2013 - 05:34

noctis lets out a slow hiss.

"Coreus has fallen.."

he says simply, leading you down a long staircase.

"He was killed by the humans and implanted into augustuses son....Rightr now Noctourne seeks him,,SHe wants him destroyed."

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 16 augusti 2013 - 06:09

"Should have known the wolf was at the top of her list."Varkanis sighs as he follows Noctis down the stone steps. "Then were is the boy? I would suspect with Augustus but with I heard so far, I am second guessing that." he said as he walked, the sound of the metal staff clacking against the stone with the sound of ghoulbone boots clicking as well.

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 augusti 2013 - 09:09

Noctis shakes his head.

" the nurtured son I never the one who's ready to fight .... He abandonded his son and let the world claim him to harden him. He is getting stronger by the day but his strength means nothing if the patriarchs die... We need you necromancer.. Now more than ever."

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 17 augusti 2013 - 09:24

His brow was raised behind the bone mask at Noctis's last words, knowing it must be really dire to have the patriarch willingly say that. "This should prove... interesting to say the least." he remarked. "Now, where to start?" he wondered aloud, having no real idea himself after just waking up and feeling like crossing over when he did wake up.

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 augusti 2013 - 03:58

the air turns rancid, and noctics growls dangerously, his claws enlongating from his forearms as he lowers his stance.

Noctourne, the mother of the ghouls styands before you, surrounded by an honor guard of the bone breakers.

"varkanis....It seems your awake..."

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 19 augusti 2013 - 04:22

"Indeed." He simply replied as he tried not to lean on the staff as much. He was calm as he stood there, rathered more surprised than anything else. "Nice greeting group, heard you have been busy over the years. Although not in the way I would have at first thought." he admitted. "Perhaps you can enlighten me as to why you decided on slaughtering the patriarchs and such?" He asked her. He wanted to know for the idea still profounded him compared to their times before he was laid to rest.

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 20 augusti 2013 - 02:16

"THey went feral varkanis.."

she answered simply , turning her head as noctis crouches low, his claws twitching as noctourne looks at you.

"I see the traitor got you first.....DO not beleuive him friend...He went rouge long ago...He is the one who opened your city to the looters."

Noctis growls, flexing his foreatrms.

"You sent them in! you did! i foguht them back for years before your expidition brought humans here!"

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 20 augusti 2013 - 02:42

Varkanis eyes shifted between the two, both friends that are now at each others throats verbally. For now that is. "You know, while I slept, I dreamt of things, nightmarish things...." he said, letting it hang in the air for the moment. "So, why the war against Augustus then?" he asked her, only half listening now as he switches up his mental focus and reaches out for Noctis. 'I? Friend, that skull earlier. It is what I fear it was, wasn't it?" he asked the patriarch.

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 20 augusti 2013 - 02:55

noctis nods.

"It was my last brothers skull....I am alone now friend..."

he answeres as noctourne folds her arms.

"He has grown too complacent friend...Hidden in his lab forgetting the world. He thinks the patriarchs are enough but they fall by the day...it is time for a new order...We need you to lead it."

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 20 augusti 2013 - 03:03

He nodded, but it was a nod toward what Noctis had told him. "Hmmm, Nocturne my dear, I'm afraid I am going to have to decline that offer." he said with a small bow of his head. "Now if you excuse me, I think I'll go for a stroll. Been ages since I been outside and it seems like a nice day." He told her before picking up his staff and started to walk a random direction, waving for noctis to come with.

Change Theme!