SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#2 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:34 AM

Stabby leads burais through the alleys, dodging the packs of undead as they move, as they get to the square they hear a pained scream

you see krieg, a large black golem, a small cloaked woman, an d cain, laying on the ground.

Beside him is a sight you havent seen in years, the daughter of predator, sorianna kneels beside krieg who is gently patting jacobs head.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#3 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:39 AM

For a few moments, burias thought that the other in jacob was still fucking with him. But his thoughts change when he realized it was in fact reality. "Ok.......just what the hell is going on and what the fuck did I miss?" he asked to anyone who cared to answer as he tried to rub his head through his mask, mostly confused by the giant mechanical looking golem and woman. He looked to the varghen on the ground. ".....Sori?" he asked, as some memories started to wake up. Rather painfully actually.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

#4 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:48 AM

Sorianna looked over at the sound of her name, grimacing from the pain. "Burias?" She sat down heavily on the ground, starting to laugh. "For five days I've been constantly mentally assaulted, I'm barely able to process the first 13 years of my life and I get thrown, once again, into a situation that could have killed me."

She sighs deeply, holding her chest from the pain rippling through her from the laughter and the sigh. "It's good to see you Burias. You and Cain." She looks quietly at the ground for a moment before glancing over at Cain, still layed out on the ground.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:52 AM

Lorana grunts."

"if we stay here were al as good as dead....We need to get someplace safe."

Krieg stands and lifts cain to his feet.

"BUrias....Help her up...Thats a command soldgier."

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:13 AM

'Does he really have to make it an order?' a voice questioned. 'Let him, old habits die hard.' another quipped with a bit of a dark chuckle. "Still irritable as usual I see, sir." he said to Krieg as he crouches down next to Sorianna now. "Nice to see you too, despite how we did." he said looking around before he goes to pick her up back on to her feet by putting the her arm that looked ok still compared to the other one.

#7 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:13 AM

She grimaces, whimpering slightly. "Gods dammit Cain.." Sorianna leans heavily against Burias. "Careful...the break is putting pressure on my lung."

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

"How did your collar bone even break?" he asked her as he gently help raise her up now, trying not to do jerk or jostle sorianna. "Can you also tell me why it looks like cain is bleeding out, through his armor??" he asked, growing more than a bit concern now as he looked over his bruder.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

You being to walk out of the town and into th forest.

Krieg fills you in on what you saw a for a long time there is silence .

Soon you hear. A muffled grunt and you turn to see krieg laying in the grass gagged , Jacob and Cain nowhere to be seen.

" he's good.."

Morgan's whispers, looking around the forest.

" left right under our noses without being seen.."

Krieg struggles , his hands bound by a zip tie as h motions at burias.

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

"Gott verdammt nochmal Bruder dummkopf , warum tust du das?" Burias sighs as he props Sorianna against a tree before going over to Krieg. He takes out his serrated trench knife and cuts the plastic restraits as he ungags him as well. 'Should have left it, it's better when he's quiet.' a voice giggled. Burias just shakes his head to himself.

[spoiler=translation] God damn it brother you dummkopf, why do you do this? [/spoiler]

#11 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

Sorianna stops Burias. "Hold on." She expands her mind out as far as she can, feeling for her companions. "Just rest me against a tree, and be on guard. She looks around the group making a mental head count.

'What in the hell is going on?' she thinks to herself. 'I can't seem to get a grip on what is reality and what is not.' She looks around for Jacob, knowing he was causing the illusion before.

#12 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

Loran's grabs your arm, steadying you as krieg stands. Morgan's helps the silencer to his feet as he grunts.

" he went into the forest... Didn't say anything paralyzed me, restrained me and left with Jacob."

Ashram lets out a hiss looking at the sky.

" Ghoulbone organs replicate at a rate of five times te human body... Tissues can be replaced within an hour... Original donor will be at full strength soon but party must find shelter, sun is going down.... Danger close."

Krieg nods.

" I agree with the zealot , were in no state to go chasing him in the dark, sori needs to have her bone set and burias needs to let his blood filter."

Soris mind expands just enough to feel the faintest vestige of cains mind. She sees him running through the forests , clutching his son to his chest. The instant she senses him he forces Coreuses influence outward, driving her painfully back into her body as the wolfs howl shattered her concentration

cainsig11.jpg

#13 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

Burias tensed for a moment at Krieg's and Ashram's suggestions, not wanting to leave his brother and neffe out in the woods in whatever mental condition Cain was in right now. He started playing with the setting within his helm to find something that might help in looking for cain. "Don't silencer armors have something that squadmates can use to track each other or something?" he asked krieg as he fiddled with ever possible option in his helm. "And on a side note, what danger are you talking about?" He asked the golem, still focused on what he was doing.

Spoiler

#14 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

She flinches in pain as she is slammed forcefully back in to her body. "Leave him be. He needs to let his mind settle. He won't harm Jacob now....however I'm not sure about the other way around." She looked in the direction Cain had run off.

"Coreus pushed me away. If he wants to be alone, he'll be alone." She supported herself on Lorana. "Ashram is right we need to get somewhere safe and rest up. That means you as well Burias."

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

krieg points to a small town.

"there has to be shelter there....Lets go. "

he guides the group into the town and into the ruins of a derelict in.

"Burias...Fire."

he growls, laying a handful of wood in the center of the gated community and sitting beside sorianna.

"I can set this...Hold still."

ashram takesyour hand gently.

"THe one named sorianna is about to be in alot of pain..."

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

Sorianna looks at Ashram and smiles slightly, gripping his hand. "Where would Cain be going Kreig....and Jacob..what's wrong with him?" She steels herself for the expected pain.

#17 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

Burias was was sitting close to the group as he was fumbling with a small console screen he had to take out from his armor as he tries to remember the override sequence to get the tracker system in cain's armor back online. Without really even looking at the pile, he flicks a miniscule fireball into the leaves and debris of the woodpile Krieg placed. "Keep it small." he said to Krieg "I hate working with computer programs." he said to himself as he tries something he hasn't done since cain first taught him years ago when he got the systems from the silencer armor and put it into his drachen blut plates and helm.

Spoiler

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

buraises suit chimes, establishing a connection to cains suit.

you hear him mumbling, talking to himself.

"Ive got you jacob....Im sorry joeseph...Im sorry that you cant sleep...Im sorry i failed you as a father."

With a sickening popo krieg sets the bone back into place and jabs a needle into theflesh, you feel an odd burnng as something cements the two bones and lorana looks at you.

"that man....Is spiraling downward.."

cainsig11.jpg

#19 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

'Thank you madame obvious. Please, regal us with more wisdom from your great powers of observation.' a voice growled in Burias head. He sat silently as he was more concentrating on the audio feed coming from the comms of his gasmask, sitting there as he watched his brother start to unravel because he was putting all the guilt on himself. ".....If I can get an audio feed, then...." Burias said to himself as he sees if the signal could be tracked now.

Spoiler

#20 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

Sorianna stifles the scream as Kreig sets her bone, trying to listen to the comm on Burias's suit. She grips Ashram's hand tightly as the injection burns underneath her skin. She looks at Kreig, "Who is Joseph?" she asks between heavy breaths.

Her body shakes as the pain slowly begins to fade and she turns to Morgana. "You said I had time. He does not seem all that stable to me. I'm not nearly strong enough to help him Morgana...you know that."

Change Theme!