Blood Angel since 1992

GamerTag: DanFZ604

#3 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

HATH SOMEONE SUMMONED ME?? LORD METAL MASTER OF EXPLOSIONS,ANGRY AND METAL? IF SO! GIVE ME A FEW MINUTES TO FIND SOME PICTURES TO POST

INCONSISTENCY!

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

Good, I knew I could count on you for Angry Marine pics :D

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

Spoiler

I WOULD LIE TO EXPLAIN MY FAVOURITE GUN: SWORDSPLOSION! ITS A GUN. WHICH SHOOTS. EXPLOSIVE SWORDS. WHICH EXPLODE. INTO SMALLER SWORDS. WHY? CAUSE TOURGE SAID SO.

MY FULL NAME IS MR MR TOURGE FLEXINGTON!

HOW MANY EXPLOSIONS COULD TOURGE HAVE IF TOURGE COULD HAVE EXPLOSIONS! ALL OF THEM.

Posted Image

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#6 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

I really need to play that new DLC for BL2, it looks so BADASS!!!

I mean, TINY TINA NARRATING A GAME!!!! I CANT FUCKING DESICIBLE HOWWS FICKING AsoeOME THAIT ITSS!!!! 
I CANT EVEN TYPE IM GETTING SO EXCITED THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!

Posted Image

#7 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:38 AM

Posted Image

#8 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

I love angry marine threads :D

Spoiler

Posted Image

#9 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

[spoiler=Epic tail of Epicness is Epic]
Excerpted from Hidden Imperial Histories by Adept Voliusnius Brouyt
♦­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­♦­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­♦­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­♦­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­♦­
Of the many Space Marine Chapters that protect the good citizens of the Imperium none are as well respected, nor admired as the warriors of the Ultramarines. Such is the greatness of their deeds. Their stories are told on innumerable worlds, their reputation as the saviors of the Imperium of Man is both well deserved and proven, time and time again. Indeed, such is their martial prowess that even other Astartes can only but compare themselves forlornly inferior to those that hold Guilliman's geneseed.
This does, however, occasionally leads to friction amongst some of the more bellicose chapters of Astartes that still stubbornly refuse to yield to the wisdom of the blessed Codex Astartes. Such antagonism is best illustrated with an anecdote from an instance when the Ultramarines encountered an obscure and ill-recorded chapter whom records merely identify as the "[Angry??] Marines".
The Angry Marines had apparently chased a Tyranid splinter fleet into Ultramarine space to which they brought absolute devastation. Impressed by their sheer ferocity the blessed Calgar offered an invitation to their Chapter Master, a man identified in the records only as Temperus Maximus. However, the invitation to meet their spiritual liege was responded to with the head of the slain hive tyrant -- on which was crudely scrawled an insulting cartoon of the Ultramarines defense of Macragge as well as depictions of male genitalia -- and the message, "STILL NOT AS GOOD AS THE HEAD YOUR MOM GAVE, YOU POMPOUS FUCKING DOUCHEBAG FUCKTARDS!!!!1!"
Infuriated by such a blatant and insulting Snub, Calgar personally took it to on himself to demand an apology from the arrogant Temperus Maximus. He subsequently traveled to the offender's battlebarge's throne room in person. Unfortunately, he little expected the animalistic temperament that would greet his justified demand for obeisance, from the maniacal Temperus Maximus. The exchange between the two soon escalated into an argument, before coming to blows.
The clash between the two occurred behind closed doors, with no clue exactly what words were exchanged. Yet when the doors opened again it was Calgar that was battered and bruised, with the sacred Gauntlets of Ultramar torn from his shoulders. Only the wise counsel of the Inquisition prevented him from declaring immediate war against his unruly brethren, a war that would no doubt have cost the Imperium greatly before the Ultramarines' inevitable victory. The story stands as a clear example of how refusal to follow the Codex only promotes discord and strife between erstwhile brothers.
As to what occurred in the Angry Marine chambers, few can know, the only clue perhaps the jeering cry raised by the Angry Marines whenever they cross paths with the Ultramarines during campaigns. A nonsensical mantra of "STOP HITTING YOURSELF STOP HITTING YOURSELF", repeated ad infinitum. What such a bizarre and crude chant could mean, a scholar can only guess at. Ultimately, it is telling of the less than exemplary mental nature of non-codex Astartes.
+++++
Thought for the Day: Do not ask, "Why kill the alien?" rather, ask, "Why not?"
+++++
[/spoiler]

Posted Image

#10 Kevroar

Kevroar

The Iron Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

Best angry marine story I have read so for.

Change Theme!