Jump to content


Photo

The fire burns- Adam Stern


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#41 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

The first volley cuts down seven of the undead, sending heads and organs flying from the disciplined fire. The second volley manages to cut down three more as the last five lunge forward at the group in wild abadon.

Snarling in animalistic fury the undead manage to drag down one of your men and start ripping flesh an organs free in a frenzy.

#42 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

Realizing they can't save him Adam indicates that the should move and start sprinting toeards the docks
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#43 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

Roll

#44 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

1d100 rolled for a total of: 45 (45)
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#45 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Another man is dragged down as you get to the docks.

The depot for trucks is to the left and the maintaince hall is open.

What do you do

#46 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

Adam sprints into the truck depot and quickly looks for anything that will help block the advance of the creatures [spoiler=search] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 15 (15) [/spoiler]
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#47 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

You find nothing of use.

The men hide behind the doors and begin opening fire as more undead shamble from the woods toward you .

" damnit Adam stop fiddling with your prick and get here!"

The commander growls as he yanks in the door trying to open it

#48 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Adam runs forward to help the commander open the door
[Spoiler=open door] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 43 (43) [/spoiler]
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#49 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

The door rips open and instantly a figure lunges at you, slamming you to the ground as one if the undead snarls and snaps at your throat

#50 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:50 AM

Adam attempts to drive his fist repeatedly into the things face while gripping its throat to keep it off him
[spoiler= punches] 3d100 rolled for a total of: 246 (87, 88, 71) [/spoiler]
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#51 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

Three sickening cracks and the beast slumps.

Your commander manages to get the truck to turn on and your men fall back getting in quickly as they drag you to your feet.

The undead pour into int garage as the door closes, but Edmund , your partner shoves open the back door motioning frantically for you

#52 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

adam runs and climbs into the backdoor [spoiler=roll] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 24 (24) [/spoiler] "fuck this is bad"
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#53 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:04 AM

edit you have to roll bro

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#54 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Your leg gives out and you slip hard, slamming your face into the ramp as you feel something grip your leg

The undead is gnawing at your shin guard, trying to work it's ragged teeth into your leg

#55 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

Adam kicks out " get the fuck off me you bastard" [/spoiler=kick] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 77 (77) [/spoiler]
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#56 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:22 PM

Your foot cracks against the ghouls skull , snapping it back with sickening forced ,. It's grip loosens and it lays limp a your partner drags you up and slams the doors closed.

The bus roars to life as it slams through the garage door and careens into the night

#57 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

"thanks fella" Adam says sitting at the back of the bus breathing heavily reloading his gun he looks out of the window "when the fuck did reality decide to turn itself on it head and become a god dam movie?" Adam says in frustration. " can someone turn on the radio and find out what's going on in the world if there's anyone left out there"
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#58 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:22 AM

The radio is flicked on and instantly you hear that the White House has issued a state of emergency.

The entirety of manhattan has been cordoned off and you hear reports of entire towns going dark.

#59 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

"where we heading captain?" Adam ask looking at his commanding officer with concern in his eyes
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#60 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,861 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

The officer turns hard onto the highway and stops abruptly.

The highway is In a complete deadlock, cars blare at each other but as you look back at the woods you can see the undead charging with feral abadon




Change Theme!