Jump to content


Photo

The fire burns- Adam Stern


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#1 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

    Man in the long black coat

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

Pilot post.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg


#2 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

Adams life was quiet, he hunted for his food, made his life. But something was changing.


The local animals where spooked, hunters where being found killed by animals with unknown teethmarks.

you where loading up your bag for another patrol with the rangers, when a call breaks the silence. Your caller id shows your boss, BrennnonKais calling you.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#3 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

"hello sir what can i do for you today" Adam says answering his phone chucking his bag into the back of the jeep and picking up his rifle.
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#4 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

" we've got some commotion up at the pass... Some tourists say that they saw something chasing them."


His voice is dismissive a if annoyed.

" says somethig humanoid bit them and tried to kill them. I want you to go investigate. They probably are just stoned off their ass and pissed off a bobcat but I want you to check it out."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#5 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

" no worries boss ill head to the pass now ill be in touch when ive investigated." Adam hangs up and puts his rifle into the jeep resting on the gun rack at the back of the cab. Starting the engine he sets off chuckling to himself " something humanoid bit me probably think they found big foot" he says to himself.
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#6 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

The sun is high in the sky and the trails are quiet. You wuickly get to the pass without an incident, and not a single thing stirs.


"roll"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#7 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

1d100 rolled for a total of: 50 (50)
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#8 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

you almost ovverlook it.


In the center of the clearing you see a large pool of gristle and bone , dried blood and waht looks like fresh tissue.


the smell of rank decompisition fills the air and you can almost taste the proximity of waht smells like a corpse.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#9 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

Adam sits in his jeep and dials his boss " sir I'm up near the pass and what those people said about being attacked might be true as I'm sat here looking at what I can only describe as a slaughter and by the smell of it theres a corpse decomposing near here I'm gonna have a look" with that Adam grabs his rifle and gets out of his jeep to search the area.
[Spoiler=search] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 63 (63) [/spoiler]
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#10 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

You quickly find the source of the smell.

Almost hidden by the tall grass a body lays face down in a dark putrid sludge of excrement and blood. It's flesh is ravaged by exposure and Bloat makes it impossible to discern how long it's been there

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#11 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

Adam goes back to the jeep and climbs inside closing the door before dialing his boss back "sir ive found a corpse just inside the pass its hard to tell how long its been there but with the rot and decay from exposure id say a while you need to send the police out here or someone its nastier than a mongolian cluster fuck up here" he says while looking at where the corpse is positioned
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#12 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

The grass twitches , with a sickening slurp, the body pushes itself onto its feet, lumbering toward you , hissing malignantly

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#13 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

Adam drops the phone "what the fuck this aint a horror film" with that adam winds the window down and points his rifle at the walking corpse "stop where you are or ill shoot" seeing it moving toward him still he opens fire
Spoiler

Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#14 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

The shot blows right through the things skull and it slumps to the ground in a broken heap.



A dark wind blows over the area as you begin to see figures lurching through the darkness, alerted by the shot

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#15 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

Adam puts the window up and turns the jeep around slowly before heading back down the road putting his boss on load speaker adam shouts " the fucking body reanimated itself and came for me it guts where hanging out and there are more like that up here we need to get cdc up here and we need to contain the area" Adam keeps checking his rear view mirror as he races down the road
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#16 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

You boss is in shock as you navigate the bumpy terrain.

You are within two miles of the station when you hit a large pothole and your care bottoms out hard, as you recover you find a figure walking through the road..

Roll

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#17 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:03 AM

1d100 rolled for a total of: 95 (95)
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#18 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

You slam into the figure with your full strength , but manage to retain control.

The car comes to a jarring halt as more figures begin to come from the woods

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#19 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Adam grabs his gear and rifle and gets out of the jeep before he starts running towards the station rifle tracking the people that are moving in the woods
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#20 ogreninja

ogreninja

    dark sorcerer of the night lords

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

Bump :D
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything




Change Theme!