#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

Well, I just got a lot more determined to get into the magnet school I applied to. My dad said I can get an I phone if I get in since I basically called the idea out that if my sister gets straight As in fifth grade than she gets one as ludicrous, so now I must get in. I must beat my fellow Asian bretheren, and eliminate all nine hundred other applicants. Brothers, it is almost time to do battle. May thine Emperor bless me.

Praise the Emperor!
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#2 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Well, I just got a lot more determined to get into the magnet school I applied to. My dad said I can get an I phone if I get in since I basically called the idea out that if my sister gets straight As in fifth grade than she gets one as ludicrous, so now I must get in. I must beat my fellow Asian bretheren, and eliminate all nine hundred other applicants. Brothers, it is almost time to do battle. May thine Emperor bless me.

Praise the Emperor!

Good luck and study hard.

Change Theme!