Photo

Swedish Empire Tour!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

Well my Friends. Yesterday I was there. I was on the Sabaton concert with my beloved Catty!

As some of you may know, Catty gave me tickets to the Sabaton Swedish Empire Tour as a Fathers Day gift. BEST GIFT EVER!!

18:00 they opened the doors, and me, Catty, some friends, and 2000 others marched in. Our spirits was high, and we were ready to rock! 19:00 the first of two bands took the stage. A band called Dynazty. Sadly, a pretty lame band, who got famous when they tried to get in to the Eurovision Song Contest.... We (Me, Catty and Friends) sat that one out, conserving our energy for later.

Then, 19:45, things started to get good when Raubtier took the stage with storm! Preforming their badass 'Kamphund', 'Sveriges Elit' and 'Världsherravälde', they really got the crowd going. Raubtier only does Swedish songs, but if you like hard, bass heavy songs, try to listen to them.

Then the heroes came. 21:00 they marched up on stage, driving the crowd crazy. We were chanting their names, stomping the ground, clapping our hands, and punching the air! As he shouted, We roared in answer! The night was amazing! The music thundered, reverberating in our body and soul! The beat hit us in the chest and made our hearts and pulse follow it in pace and speed. As Joakim shouted out his commands to us, we followed without hesitation. We were his army, and He was our Commander.
The crowd may have been merely 2500 strong, but the fire burning inside of every one was a blazing sun in itself. It was glorious!

I gave it my all. And I mean everything. I punched the air so much, and so hard, that I cant lift my arms without pain today. I jumped around with such enthusiasm that my legs is soar. I shouted, and screamed without remorse, so today I have a true "whiskey voice". And those of you that have heard my voice before, can just imagine how my voice sounds today...

I cant thank Catty enough for giving me this, and for sharing this with me. But I will still do it once more! Thank you Catty! Thank you so very much! :heart:

To the rest of you, if Sabaton is coming to a town near you, GO SEE THEM! Get tickets, and go to the concert! You will not regret it!

Iron K, Proud Carolean!

Posted Image

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

*Turns green with... Jealousy....*

We can always rely on you to boast how much more awesome your life is than ours Iron :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

You don't need to thank me! It was fun that I finally, FINALLY find something that was appreciated. You know that I don't like fluffy duffy pink crap, so this was something that I could do! ^^ And, it was a liiitle bit for me to! It was really amazing to be there! It was awesome!

*Turns green with... Jealousy....*

We can always rely on you to boast how much more awesome your life is than ours Iron :P

Awww... Don't say that! He doesn't have that great life!
He has me... And even if I am a Sister of Battle and a Gamerette, I still have that time of the month and my weird girly things that gives him his grey hair... ^^

And, he has two kids with me, which make him go up latest at 6 am.
And.. He has no job, so he needs to see me all day 24/7...
I might not demand much, but if I don't get my morningcoffee I'll be very, very black in my usually green (blue) eyes... ^^

So, I'm not saying he might be a lucky bastard, but I can assure you, that it cost to be that lucky bastard for him! ^^

So, your question should be "what am I ready to pay for, to have an awesome life?!" ^^

Posted Image

#4 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

Thank you honey for reminding me.. :P
You forgot "Black Sheep of my family". :D

Sorry if it sounds like boasting JC. I just wanted to share an awesome experience with the rest of you, and encourage you to take part of Sabaton's Tour.

But on the other hand, I feel that I am very satisfied with my life as it is. Sure, it could be better. Like being rich, having a job, and so on. But hell, I could do allot worse to. So, all in all, I am very happy with my life, and the choices I've made. :P

Posted Image

Change Theme!