• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

Across the states televisions and Radios blar on as voice of static and screeching greets its listener's as a voice then comes on loudly

"HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this your host from parts unknown RAGE bringing you all the news you needed" as the voice now known as Rage proclaimed

"I'm here to feed you all voice of power and pure angry to satisfied your daily needs so lets get started" as he then cough

"It seems that we been having problems on are good'ol coast now since the undead seem to be rising the murcky depth's what are they fish now man that has to be some bad sushi if there coming from there I ain't eattin fish anytime soon" as he said in a light beat and jokeish Tone

"but in other news in seems we have some foreigner's in our mix German's and Chinese it seems we don't have to go to them since there delivering the take out to us but man getting assaulted onto the west will our Oh siht defender's and German mercs save us or will we be saluting under a new red flag this RAGE out" as the radio and Television's once again emits a high pitched noise and turn off

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#2 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

I am....intrigued
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#3 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

This is the only news network I would watch.
All others......well they just suck.:P

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#4 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

Very cool look forward to see this
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#5 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

you need co workers emp lol i will be the purifier Ron Burgundy lol
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#6 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Across the states televisions and Radios blar on as voice of static and screeching greets its listener's as a voice then comes on loudly

"HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this your host from parts unknown RAGE bringing you all the news you needed" as the voice now known as Rage proclaimed

"well it seems today all the shit that goes on in our back yard so lets get started" Rage proclaimed in smooth voice

"it seems that we key places in this country we called home and seems that all hell had broken loose even before the Chinese had arrived as it seems that old military Base Norfork has decided to mysteriously power up again man some secret shit must be going on down there as then we look over to Heaven's Rest in the D.C area as they just got wiped out by what it seems to be some high powered ghouls man it feels like this undead party just never ends" as he chuckled a bit as it soon stopped

"well it seems chaos just doesn't end either as a sanctuary thats been bombed, a nunnery that;s had all its inhabitants wiped out, a ghost ship that's risen from it's watery grave hell even that land of Cuba have broken out into chaos hahahahahaahaahah" as he then calmed down

"and on the last list of today it seems that the famed carnival of carnage is no more as the host of said carnival as up and vanish leaving behind a graveyard of ghouls and dead contestants...man that's gotta been the worst show on earth if its now a bunch scape not even a clown to be seen as this ends the broadcast for today with your own pirate radio host Rage" as the radio and Television's once again emits a high pitched noise and turned off

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#7 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

So gonna post or what? ;)

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Now time for our next sporadiclly time update!

#9 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

please lol

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#10 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

Posted by Emporer469 - 04-Dec-2012 03:54 PM

"HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this your host from parts unknown RAGE bringing you all the fucking news you need" as the voice now known as Rage proclaimed as his voice was laced with anger

"So it seems today it seems there seems to be chaos blown about the good ol states as the mutant clans seem to be at each other throats as mercenary's seem to be taken up in the fight as well" said Rage as he seemed to have a slight amusement in his tone

"As the war saints seem to be on the path of taking prisoner's and leaving nothing behind so if you have any sanity in you...you better say out of there way or else you might not see the light of day again" said Rage as he chuckled

"As it seems the dog of war...the reaper of death and the lord of chaos himself Jack the Ripper has been sighted again at Heavens Rest as then fire fights seem to be breaking out in the south as well has everyone gone fucking Insane...yea of course with the world the way it is I wouldn't be surprised" said Rage as you could still hear chuckling in his voice

"and in other news Ghouls that are stronger then average seem to be on the loose as they seem to be slaughtering town after town...I wondered who pissed on there heads as this ends the Rage Radio and news so while your out there try and avoid the chaos or else your pretty much dead ya dumb Fucks Rage out" as the radio and Television's once again emits a high pitched noise and turned off" as the radio and Television's once again emits a high pitched noise and turned off

#11 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:47 AM

Bump