1 reply to this topic

#1 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

Right so lastnight i decide to go on Left4Dead2 as i havent played for awhile its Dark Carnival and we get up to the level before'Concert'. We get to the bit where you have to set the alarm off at the gates and basicly run for your lives, i make the terrible mistake of throwing a pipe too early.

Next thing i know im down and getting stomped on by the horde with my reply being a bullet to the brain :D however one of our group runs ahead 'i see this guy later' but another revives and we soon run&gun then i get my trusty katana out :P.

The end is in site and i reload my AK before getting hordefucked from all sides, i resort to knock back and shoot then spray, then just constant knock back 'bludgeon the bastards way' but i grow tired of this and katana my way through the horde.

Two of our group are dead and one's on the ground getting zombiestomped, i AK some but whilst going past the saferoom to do this i notice a charger in there so i wait for him to come and katana his arse up, he never grabbed me. I looked back to where my last guy lay getting ravaged and fireing away i turned and limped to thee saferoom.

I am almost there i start taking hits from behind so i turn, knockback and slice while backing into the saferoom. I give em one last slice 'taking arms' and shut the fucking door.:( But now i feel guilty, should i have tried to save the random or was i correct to think 'you're totally boned fella...byez.'?

What would have ye done?:P

I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#2 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Well whenever I played online with my brother everyone seemed to be a go my own way and run to the safe house =/ Makes it easier for Zombies if they get you down you are fucked. No one will come back for you. No one will help you. If you did anything it would that you helped them escape.

But in your case of a horde and it sounds like you were injured quite a bit that it would have resulted in another guy dead instead of just you making it out but if your guy did survive and couldn't deal with it he could turn the gun upon himself.

I think you did the right think at the end of the day. Saved your life when you could have attempted to save the other that would have most likely resulted in you and that guy dying so at least this way someone lives to tell the tale to (IF) anyone he meets. Might go talk to statues or something that resembles a human...

All I know is that game scares the shit out of me. Slowly moving and hear the cry of a witch and just think FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. There everywhere but I cannot see them. Where are they?! Fuck a horde! Fuck a Boomer! Fuck a Tank.

Such is my life on L4D2 Going over the top and being a bastard who gets everyone else killed.

I do like being a Jockey and the thing that can grab you with its tongue. =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!