110 replies to this topic

#1 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

As Shaun and his friend sat at a bar drinking they were still made fun of as freaks and monsters. they were alone still.

"Eddy my dear it's been a very long time" a voice said from the dark

the whole bar turned dark except for a spot light on Shaun and edd.
kitty Arca, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Sep 2012.

Posted Image

#2 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

shaun didnt trun around or say anything at first he just leand over to Edd "does she know you Edd, Oh oh is she hot" he added as he turned Edd to see the voice and shaun still just kept his eyes on his pint
Posted Image

#3 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

The woman smiled and walked closer and sat on the bar looking at Edd

" hows life since i sent you up here?" she asked Edd running a nail of the to of his skull

Posted Image

#4 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

Shaun looked over to see the beautiful women that sat at the bar "k......Can i get you a........drink pretty lady" he said with a smile
Posted Image

#5 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

She smiled and grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to her face

" give me something that has a buuuurn" she said with a smirk

Posted Image

#6 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

shaun looks to Edd for to set the tequila in the flaming tequila stlye as he grabed a pitcher of it "Edd, let there be fire" he said as he could feel the drinks starting to take effect "MMM kAY" he added as he tried to keep his balance in the chair

Posted Image

#7 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

She took hers and downed it and threw the glass behind her and picked up the skull and smiled
"you boys need to find me that way you can come home edd and your friend can be happy forever" she said and kissed the skull.

"If you want to be free and know happiness find me boy find me and i will make you happy " she said and put edd down she walked over and kissed his cheek leaving a red lipstick print
" bye bye" she whispered as she vanished

Posted Image

#8 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:13 AM

Edd turned to Shaun "best pieces of ass i have had" he said with a snicker. Shaun looks at the skull "wait you where with that.....lovely.....la...dy" he said in a drunken stuper Edd laughed "naaa im just playin no way in hell a skull like me can be with a beauty like that im more likly to be skull fucked by a dog then her" he said as a dog bark came form out side, edd jump into Shaun's lap in a fright "SORRY YOUR LADYSHIP DIDNT MEAN IT" he said jaw sharting to clater adding "ay can we jog on yet you piss nanny we got places to kill, and youv got hopful people to fuck if not scare" he added "alright" said shaun as he stabered up from the chair "hope we she that lovely lady again" he said with a smile as he stumbled here and there out the door "she missed nice" he added as the both just laughed and sang out the door "Oh there once was a man for old yorkshur........"
Posted Image

#9 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:17 AM

Her voice wispered in both of their heads
" find me.... find me." it said

Posted Image

#10 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

shaun looked around "alright Mr. thick Skull i believe theres someone we need to find" he said with a yump. Edd just shaked in his arms "alright *CENSORED*! lets go find em" and so they stumbled along looking to follow the voice shaun could help but say "aye wheres a blooody map when we neeeeed onnnnnnnnnne"
Posted Image

#11 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

he had a few choices he could head West to a rough and tough town he could head south to a community of hippies or he could head north to where a forest was

Posted Image

#12 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:44 AM

Edd was the first to speak "aye Hippies got the green, rough's got the boss and the forest well all its gots is wood" shaun just laughed as edd added "right so i say we kill the hippies take there weed and go to the rough town after". shaun just stood there "but i dont like hippies there all like come be my friend and we got flowers and drugs and stuff man and im all like oy do i look like a fruit cake like you moms" he said to Edd "alright babe so lets go to the hippies and show what for then" he said to shaun. shaun just tok a moment to think "naaaa, lets go to pub in the rough and tumble" he made up his mind "Once more we find are souls being pushed into the roughyin......to find what are souls yern the most.........oh" they began to sing as they made there way
Posted Image

#13 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

They Waled to the town filled with roughians that wasn't to far from where they were at. the town was broken down and rigid all but the bar thats the only thing that was in shape except for the broken windows where music could be herd from outside. there were drunks scattered every where thugs gambling, stealing and fighting all around him and edd.

Posted Image

#14 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:33 AM

"yes, pub" said shaun as he ran into the bar slaming money on the counter "give us two pints!" he said waiting
Posted Image

#15 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:23 AM

A girl turned around and looked at him
" is there a please behind it?" she asked him the girl had long brown hair green eyes and pale skin she wore ruby's on her clothes.

Posted Image

#16 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

Shaun was stund by the beauty that was before for a moment he just looked at her until Edd bite is leg "Please my lady, the goddess of the bar, master of mens spirts can i have two pints" he said with a smile
Posted Image

#17 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

She smiled at him
" now that sounds alot better " she said turning around and filling two glasses " what mde you roll in here? " she asked

Posted Image

#18 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:50 AM

placing Edd on the counter so he can drink too "your going to think im crazy love, but there was a voice that lead me here one that is powerful as well as sweet" said shaun. Edd just laughed "Oh she more than that, with all these zombies around..." shaun cut him off "i thought we agreed not to use the Zed word" said shaun, Edd just looked at him "but its what they are" he snaped back "shaun just said "dont use the damn Zed word!" edd just rolled around on the counter "Alright *CENSORED*!" Edd tossed back "at least the barkeepers nice"
Posted Image

#19 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:58 AM

the men at the bar all stared at him
"HEY BOY DONT SAY THAT WORD HERE!" he said
the girl looked at him
"HEY!" She yelled " Leave him alone!" she yelled
the man looked at her
"Or what bar *CENSORED*" she said
She smirked and jumpped over the bar with a massive hammer and smacked him out of the bar through a broken window and looked at every one else
"ANY ONE ELSE WANNA BE RUDE OR CALL ME A *CENSORED*?!" she asked loudly
The guys staid quiet
she looked around
"GOOD!" she yelled and went back over the bar and smiled at him
"Sorry" she said to him

Posted Image

#20 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

Shaun smiled "its okay, im Shaun by the way and this skull you see here is Edd" he said blushingly. Edd just stop rolling around "thanks your the frist women that did hit Shaun after 10 seconds" he said to the Barkeeper. looking back to shaun he couldnt help but say "awe if only we could keep her" he said with a chuckal
Posted Image

Change Theme!