114 svar till detta ämne

#1 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 11:30

"do you know why you are here, assassin" Inquisitor Xebec asks, his voice barely rising above a whisper. "Do you know why I have chosen you, out of the myriad of forces available to me?"

The assassin simply remains silent, viewing the inquisitor carefully. He notices that the markings on the man's wrist mean that he is a psyker, not any old psyker, but a powerful one.

"I have great respect for the callidus temple, and the effort sustained by it's daughters to conceal themselves until the moment is ripe to strike. You use confusion and mimicry to achieve your aims, something not so different to the way m order works I think. Now as for the task, I want you to travel to the surface of Thandros prime, and assume the identity of a man that we know to be one of informants to one of the hive gangs down there. Once you have Infiltrated the gang, I want you to gain the trust of one Robert Riddeck, a dangerous man who we would rather left the realm of the living. The catch however is that he has some information that we would rather like to have first. This is where you come in. The man you will assume the identity of is an informant, a data mule. I want you to be selected to carry the information we want, and once you have it, end the life of the criminal Riddeck. Is this acceptable?"

Spoiler

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#2 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 02:54

"of course sir, do we have any pict-holos of him? it would help with the polymorphine transformation"
Posted Image

#3 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 03:07

"even better, we have his body in a morgue on the surface, he was murdered this morning, how convenient..."

#4 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 03:17

"I have two more questions sir. what information can you give me concerning this man. what am I permitted to take from the armoury?
Posted Image

#5 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 03:37

"the man was a high level informant for this gang, you'll be flash transferred some of the memories that we could extract from his corpse. He knows a fair amount of people in the gang, and has been used as a data mule before. as to the armoury, take what you need to kill the man."

#6 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 04:35

neural shredder, polymorphine, and ctan phase sword as minimum ill take what i need
Posted Image

#7 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 04:38

"That is perfectly acceptable, assassin. I expect that you will get the job done perfectly with those weapons. I'll have someone bring them to you before you depart."

#8 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 04:46

also grenades, 'frag', if theres any psykers down there then 'Psyk-out' grenades, krak will help and maybe rad grenades other than that i will be fine Lord assasin, i also need all information you have on surroundings, and the gangs.
Posted Image

#9 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 04:54

"Unfortunately, we don't have any grenades on board. You will have to be very careful not to get into a situation that requires them"

#10 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 04 oktober 2012 - 04:56

allright, ill go without
Posted Image

#11 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 09:40

will i have any way of maintaining contact with you?
Posted Image

#12 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 11:09

"Ah yes, I had almost forgotten" The inquisitor hands you a small round device, smaller than the palm of your hand. "This is a compact holo projector. You may use it to contact me during your mission. Otherwise I will contact you telepathically."

#13 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 11:20

"acknowledged lord" how am i to get to the surface?
Posted Image

#14 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 11:48

"You will be departing by private shuttle, to the morgue, where you will be allowed to take the form of the deceased, and then it is down to you to get the mission done"

#15 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 12:31

ok im ready
Posted Image

#16 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 13 oktober 2012 - 07:22

"Then I suggest that you go to the chapel and make peace with the emperor. I will send message when it is time for you to depart and do His work"

#17 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 14 oktober 2012 - 05:58

walks to the chapel, and kneels and prays
Posted Image

#18 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 14 oktober 2012 - 12:19

"You are a true exemplar of the emperor's wrath my friend" says a confessor quietly from the shadows "Pure devotion, and a single minded drive to achieve your goals in the name of He. Were it that all of humanity was so driven, we would master all corners of the galaxy." The confessor pauses and moves towards the assassin "yet the best of us would hide things in the deepest corners of our souls, and it is that upon which chaos finds it's mark. Tell me, is there anything you should wish to confess? any failings to make apparent?"

#19 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 14 oktober 2012 - 06:23

i have no failings, i am pure as only a daughter of the Holy Emperor could be
Posted Image

#20 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 14 oktober 2012 - 08:42

"arrogance is the falling point of all warriors. Humility should be accepted, and only He is worthy of boastful pride." the confessor stands
"arrogance is but the first step to self preservation, and thus the dark road to heresy and chaos. Accept this and then aim to do His work, and thou shalt be rewarded. For it is spoken that He looks upon all with pride, but more so those who do Him a service, and better the galaxy for others."

Change Theme!