Hoppa till innehåll

Foto

War of the Primarchs 2.0?

• Stängt ämne Detta ämne är stängt
24 svar till detta ämne

Omröstning: Would you like to participate in this event? (1 medlem(mar) har röstat)

Would you like to participate in this event?

1. Yes (12 röster [75.00%])

Procent av omröstning: 75.00%

2. Yes, but the game mode should be changed (3 röster [18.75%])

Procent av omröstning: 18.75%

3. No (1 röster [6.25%])

Procent av omröstning: 6.25%

Rösta

#1 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 inlägg

Postad 10 juli 2012 - 11:31

Greetings everyone. First I'd like to give props to Croms Revenge for his War of the Primarchs battle idea; from the video he posted and the comments that follows it seems obvious that everyone had a blast, and I'm envious that I didn't get the opportunity to participate.

Having said that, it seems to me that the primarchs would not necessarily all fight in an assault role. For this reason, I propose a second battle, with all three classes used to represent the Primarchs, or at least the character of their legions. I admit up front that I am not a subject matter expert when it comes to all the individual legions, so this is simply my best attempt to capture the flavor of each, while preserving some measure of balance between factions.

Loyalists:

Roboute Guillman- Ultramarines
Tactical Marine with Bolter Targeter/Kraken Bolts, Frag Grenades

Sanguinius- Blood Angels
Assault Marine with Power Axe, Plasma Pistol, Air-Cooled Thrusters/Death from Above, Frag Grenades

Lion El Jonson- Dark Angels
Tactical Marine with Plasma Gun/Storm Bolter, Weapon Versatility/Improved Twin-Link, Frag Grenades

Leman Russ- Space Wolves
Assault with Thunder Hammer, Bolter, True Grit/Impenetrable, Combat Stims

Rogal Dorn- Imperial Fists
Devestator with Heavy Bolter, Heavy Bolter Coolant/Iron Halo, Frag Grenades

Corax- Raven Guard
Assault with Power Sword, Bolt Pistol, Air-Cooled Thruster/Impenetrable, Blind Grenades

Vulkan- Salamanders
Tactical with Melta Gun, Improved Melta Charge/Larraman's Blessing, Combat Stims

Ferrus Manus- Devestator with Lascannon, Lascannon Stabilizers/Signum Link, Frag Grenades

Jaghatai Khan- White Scars
Tactical with Stalker Bolter, Rapid Redeployment/Teleport Homer, Blind Grenades

Traitors:

Lorgar- Word Bearers
Tactical with Vengence Launcher, Favor of the Armory/Master-Crafted Wargear, Frag Grenades

Angron- World Eaters
Raptor with Chain Axe, Plasma Pistol, Axeman's Zeal, Furious Charge, Combat Stims

Fulgrim- Emperor's Children
Tactical with Stalker Bolter, Larraman's Blessing/Serrated Combat Blade, Combat Stims

Horus- Sons of Horus
Raptor with Daemon Maul, Bolt Pistol, Impenetrable/Final Vengence, Combat Stims

Perturabo- Iron Warriors
Havoc with Heavy Bolter, Heavy Bolter Expertise/Iron Halo, Frag Grenades

Conrad Kurze- Night Lords
Raptor with Power Sword, Plasma Pistol, Air-Cooled Thrusters, Sure Strike, Blind Grenades

Magnus the Red- Thousand Sons
Havoc with Plasma Cannon with Plasma Coolant/Reactive Blast, Blind Grenades

Mortarion- Death Guard
Havoc with Lascannon, Artificer Armor/Feel No Pain, Frag Grenades

Alpharius- Alpha Legion
Tactical with Meltagun, Rapid Redeployment/Teleport Homer, Blind Grenades

As I indicated earlier, the loadouts probably aren't perfect, but they are relatively balanced and no two are identical, though if you pair them off in order you should see that most of them are similar to their counterpart (Guillman/Lorgar, Sanguinius/Angron, etc.). The only major exception is Vulkan/Magnus. I figured the Plasma Cannon was the best way to represent the psychic might of the Thousand Sons' primarch. ;)

Anyway, assuming the suggested loadouts are acceptable, I'd propose a second "War of the Primarchs" match to be fought with these. Instead of Annihilation, I'd suggest "Capture and Control" instead. To the best of my knowledge that format isn't used very much (making for a nice change of pace) and it will constantly force the game condition to evolve as the focal point of the battle moves.

Please reply if you are interested in participating. If I can get at least 6 people per side I'll start discussing a timeframe for the match. I'll also maintain a list here of who has signed up and which Primarch they have selected. FIRST COME = FIRST CHOICE.

Batman2213: Perturabo
Tendonator: Horus
dx144: Fulgrim
Captain Draco Ny'ade: Lion El Jonson
Tu'Shan: Vulkan
Posted Image

#2 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 02:51

This should be good. I like this.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#3 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 09:29

Thanks for the support Cypher. Which role would you like to take?
Posted Image

#4 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 10:49

When will it be? Oh and if I join I'll be Magnus. But can I swap it for a plasma pistol and a power axe? As im not too good with plasma cannon. We no get on :D

But if im Magnus I'll be wearing his pre heresy colours.

I have an idea as well in which we could change the game mode .... Replay the heresy. But as if Magnus didn't send the telapathic link to the emperor and therefore wasn't branded a traitor. That way I get to play as pre heresy sons in their TRUE glory. If not then I accept that and will play as my own chapter 'prosperos chosen' in normal spacemarine (normal Magnus in this) If you no understand then look at some of my threads. (the one with a poll)  
Oh and if I cannot attend due to my grandad passing away then plz don't do my idea. Instead you could make the emperor and Horus have a giant standoff in which sanquinius is killed.

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#5 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 11:06

Afterwards we could play out various attacks. The storm on the emperors palace (black legion VS ultramarines) battle on horus' starship. (emperor & blood angels VS Horus and black legion) and so on etc...

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#6 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 11:16

When will it be? Oh and if I join I'll be Magnus. But can I swap it for a plasma pistol and a power axe? As im not too good with plasma cannon. We no get on :D

But if im Magnus I'll be wearing his pre heresy colours.

I have an idea as well in which we could change the game mode .... Replay the heresy. But as if Magnus didn't send the telapathic link to the emperor and therefore wasn't branded a traitor. That way I get to play as pre heresy sons in their TRUE glory. If not then I accept that and will play as my own chapter 'prosperos chosen' in normal spacemarine (normal Magnus in this) If you no understand then look at some of my threads. (the one with a poll)  
Oh and if I cannot attend due to my grandad passing away then plz don't do my idea. Instead you could make the emperor and Horus have a giant standoff in which sanquinius is killed.

If you want a Power Axe and pistol there are already two characters with those weapons.

BrotherSGTMongo is already putting together a heresy re-enactment.

Posted Image

#7 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 11:18

Damn!!! Why is there always some1 who nicks my ideas?!?! And I wanted magnus :'(

#8 Tedonator

Tedonator

Hold the Heathen Hammer High!

• Members
  • 5 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 11:29

Then i shall be Horus this time >:D

Sons of Horus
Raptor with Daemon Maul, Bolt Pistol, Impenetrable/Final Vengence, Combat Stims
Tedonator, Glorified Lord of the BS In The Gothic Wars Since Apr 2012.

#9 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 12:58

Damn!!! Why is there always some1 who nicks my ideas?!?! And I wanted magnus :'(

You can still be Magnus, I'm just not going to change the loadout, because two other characters already have that weapon combination. Its up to you which one you take.
Posted Image

#10 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 02:29

Meanie :'( in that case I'll be the god-emperor (gold, assault, thunder hammer/sword plasma pistol final vengeance & killing blow or death from above

#11 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 03:10

Well I wouldn't mind being Fulgrim =D be a honour to be playing the most perfect warrior in the galaxy!
Would I need to be in Pre-Heresy colours?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#12 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 06:35

Yh I suppose as no1 changed them till after the heresy. And I look forward to killing you, traitorous scum. After all I am the emperor :D

When is it?

#13 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2 208 inlägg

Postad 11 juli 2012 - 06:44

i call the Lion el Johnson, will it be after the 2oth, if it is i am out of school
Posted Image

#14 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 inlägg

Postad 15 juli 2012 - 01:17

So...

14 people voted that they'd like to participate in this, but only four have chosen characters...

:huh:
Posted Image

#15 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 15 juli 2012 - 01:22

Don't see why people would vote and then not ask to be involved....

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#16 Tu'Shan

Tu'Shan

Fireborn

• Members
  • 22 inlägg

Postad 15 juli 2012 - 02:49

I dibs Vulkan!

Posted Image

#17 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg

Postad 15 juli 2012 - 09:19

Then you shall fight by my side salamander.For I am the emperor of mankind and I know no fear!!!

#18 Tu'Shan

Tu'Shan

Fireborn

• Members
  • 22 inlägg

Postad 15 juli 2012 - 08:48

Whoo!

Posted Image

#19 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 15 juli 2012 - 09:49

Hey False Emperor! Horus will tear your arse open!
Signed Fulgrim

Back on topic I cannot wait to kill those loyalists who cannot understand humanity's quest for perfection and of our future.

#20 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg

Postad 16 juli 2012 - 08:25

hey fulgrim!!! Is he *CENSORED* then!!! Lol :blush: naah if any primarch is *CENSORED* its the vain ones who dedicated themselves to slaanesh and his ways of pleasure.....oh and sanguinias as he was sooo full of himself until he sacrificed himself for me *sob

Change Theme!