Photo

The Maiden World Falls (Orks Vs. Eldar Tabletop Story)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Sammael

Sammael

Master of Sanctity, Keeper of the Word

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Warboss 'Udson Smashkilla-MekLegz Loved days like this, a new enemy to kill, and a chance to add more bloodstains to the ones already on his Powa Klaw. He looked out to the horizon, the Sleek lines and small numbers of the forces leaving the bright flashes coming from seemingly nothing meant one thing, and one thing only; Eldar. As he was thinking this, his trusted Grot Spotta reported the new sight to his General with the usual Ork precision, 'Boss, Da Panzees 'ave come out of Da Web... Da Wobbl... Da... Da fing dey use ta appear from nuthink, Boss!' The towering Warboss nodded, then acknowledged this report with the etiquette and eloquence typical of an Ork of his standing 'Yeh, I saw that yer Git! Wot youz fink I iz, eh? Stoopid? I aint one 'o' dem Humies!' he bellowed, as he crashed his Powa Klaw straight onto his unfortunate scout, at least he'd learned not to shoot the messenger these days...

Exarch Jonarmin Lightwing of the Swooping Hawk Temple of Biel Tan loved days like this , the promise of impending bloodshed, the rush of the wind, the near silent humming of his Hawk's wings, the weight of his Sunrifle in hand, it was perfect, this Maiden World had been soiled by filthy Greenskins, and the Biel Tan Craftworld had come to cleanse it, ready for the return of the Eldar Empire and the return of the Old Ways. The Exarch looked to his left, Emerging from the Webway was Farseer Sammerial and his Warlock council, flanked by The huge Wraithlord Kayren Windwalker and his accompanying Dire Avengers. The Left most flank was shored up by the Eldar heavy Armor, a Fire Prism, a Falcon and a squad of Dark Reapers, their guns gleaming, and their black armor glistening with an intent most lethal. The Eldar were ready, let the Orks feel their wrath.

The battle began differently for both sides, The Swooping hawks soared above the battlefield, fearlessly swooping down into the battle, before realising that those Orks looked far too close, and very angry, wisely they then made a few rearward steps, quickly, making sure no-one was looking. the other Eldar were largely slient, taking position in weapons range and unleashing steady salvos at the Orks, killing them in droves, their flimsy armor no match for Eldar firepower, the Fire Prism excelled in it's role as a mass slayer of infantry, it's Prism Cannon tearing apart the Lootas on the hill opposite with contemptuous ease, Big Mek Watchacallit Spannafist took a Reaper missile to the face, making him uglier and angrier in equal measure. The battle, however, had only just begun.

Serving Emperor and Imperium since Apr 2012.
Posted Image

#2 Hudson

Hudson

Crimson Fists 4th Company Captain

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

Very nice
Posted Image
Live for your Brothers, Kill for the Emperor and Fight for the Fourth!

#3 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

Hoii i zets da git findar fforr passy!

awsome keep it going :D
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#4 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:37 AM

I'm liking this, keep of up Darth!

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#5 Sammael

Sammael

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

Eldar rarely enter a battle for a reason, and while all Eldar have a natural, latent and repressed bloodlust when their war-mask is donned, they do not kill simply for the sake of it, to them, war is an art, and one only to be employed when absolutely necessary, this was nessecary. Waaaaaaaagh! 'Udson was amassing, and had already taken one Imperial planet by storm, this world was a Maiden World, and Beil-Tan's own, they must protect the Exodite Eldar here, failure to do so could be dire, Farseer Sammerial had forseen failure here could mean the deaths of many hundreds of Eldar, and weaken the Imperial defenses against an incoming Tyranid Hive-fleet. The ramifications were dire for the humans, but Sammerial cared little about that, he cared only that the next thing in the way of the Tyranid Fleet was the Craftworld.

With that said, the battle was now truly underway, Warboss 'Udson Smashkilla-Meklegz was in the process of directing his troops with bellows of 'Stop dyin' ya gitz!' and the particularly inspirational 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Dakka Dakka Dakka!' all while shooting his Kustom-Mega Blasta in the air with wild abandon, The Boyz really liked this particular example of multi-tasking, as it demonstrated why he truly was the Boss. It also had the side effect of making all the Orks on the field surge forward, a tide of green, guns and belligerence, the Eldar were slaying Orks en masse, Dire Avenger bladestorms form their Shuriken Catapults, Reaper Missile salvos, Prism cannons, and even Singing Spears all cutting Greenskins to shreds, it was not enough. The Green Tide was upon them, and with every step taken by the Ork horde, hope was fading.

Posted Image

#6 Brother White

Brother White

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Oooo, bugs are coming!

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#7 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

"Raid" BBUUUSSSHHH!

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

#8 Sammael

Sammael

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:50 PM

Exarch Leitha Stormshard of the Howling Banshee Temple had bloodied her blade many times before, so practiced was she at the art of death, that she knew exactly where to strike to kill with the minimum of effort and most instantaneous effect. Today she fought with extra vigor, however, The Farseers had decreed this mission of great import, and she would not fail her Craftworld, nor dishonor her Temple, her bone white armor spattered with the blood and ichor of the mob of boyz she and her sisters were in the process of engaging. Whirling her Mirrorswords in a beguiling, deadly ballet, she lopped off heads and avoided the return blows, her Banshee Mask's psychic scream dumbfounding her foes into slowed response, by the time most of the Orks responded, they were already dead. Three of her sisters were not so lucky, one lanced by a close range Slugga shot to the head, the huge, crude slug ripping her head in twain, another's power sword deflected by the Mobs' Nob, his Big Choppa sparking as the power sword discharged, laughing, the hulking green skin buried his second axe, (which he called his 'Sneaky Choppa') in to the Banshees' stomach, as she fell, he decapitated her, 'I wantz dat 'ead fer me Boss Pole!' he roared, laughing with a hooligan's abandon, the final Banshee to fall was mobbed by four boyz, she deftly killed two, but it was not enough, and there was little left of her that was recognisable to be recovered later.

The Warboss 'Udson Smashkilla-Meklegz Da Great, as he had taken to calling himself as of ten minutes previous had seen this melee, and moved to join it, unperturbed by the sight of the last of the Boyz getting run down by furious Banshees, wailing and slicing their foe to pieces, he issed a challenge as he ran to engage the one he thought had the nicest hat, naturally, 'Oi! Panzee woman! Youz got pointy earz, but 'ow pointy iz dat sword 'o yerz?' Exarch Lietha said nothing, and turned to meet her foe, swinging her blades in a circular motion to her side, the last of the Ork blood leaving the keenly glistening blades, 'Wot you sayz, Panzee? Fink youz can take on me?!?' Lietha remained silent, and began to charge to meet her foe, twice her size and gaining speed, and clearly getting more and more angry, He issued his final challenge in the traditional manner 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!' and with that, he raised his Powa Klaw and prepared to strike. A piercing scream, seemingly happening both in and outside of the Orks' head, dazed him, blurring his sight, and making it hard to think, even for an Ork. as his sight cleared, he saw the airbourne form of the Exarch, twin blades flashing, 'Udson made his strike with his Klaw, only it wasn't there, nor was his other arm, or indeed half of his stomach. The massive Ork roared his defiance, and wieghed up whether it really was worth trying to kick his elusive enemy, when with her final strike, the Banshee cleaved his head from his shoulders, and landed behind him. shaking off her blades, she uttered the only words she had all battle; 'Challenge accepted.'
Posted Image

#9 Hudson

Hudson

Crimson Fists 4th Company Captain

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:10 PM

now you die
Posted Image
Live for your Brothers, Kill for the Emperor and Fight for the Fourth!

#10 Brother White

Brother White

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

Holy shit, very intense.

#11 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:55 AM

Is it wrong, that when I heard Lietha say "challenge accepted", It sounded like Dolf Lundgren?

Posted Image

#12 Brother White

Brother White

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:40 AM

I will break you.

#13 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:42 AM

Yeess! Thats what I'm talking about White. Hahahaha

Posted Image

#14 Ork Slayer117

Ork Slayer117

World Eater Cultist

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

Domine if you and Sammael keep writing stories with Eldar losing, I might just have to rip out my little Word Document, and write a story about Eldar, slashing open SM throats ^.^

Anyways; nice work Sammael
Scream your rage unto the stars, and by the gods, leave none alive!

#15 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

We are writing battle reports. Can't help that the Eldar are losing in them.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#16 Sammael

Sammael

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:18 PM

Domine if you and Sammael keep writing stories with Eldar losing, I might just have to rip out my little Word Document, and write a story about Eldar, slashing open SM throats ^.^

Anyways; nice work Sammael

I'm actually a massive Eldar fanboy, and they're brutal on the table. :D Ask Hudson about the battles we had where I smashed him up. I lost this one, and it told a better story. :D
Posted Image

#17 Sammael

Sammael

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

'Da boss is ded!' laughed one of the the boyz, 'I'll be boss now!' this particular boy and his notion of grandeur was ended seconds after it had begun, by the Big Choppa of the leading Nob. 'Shut it, yer Git! I'm boss when da big boss ain't 'ere, now, letz go smash some Panzees, before I getz real bored!' the sentiment was a true and heartfelt one, but the Nob, known as Gitzokka, need not have worried about a lack of entertainment, for Dire Avengers were charging his mob, and while they'd killed some boyz, it was now his turn, Powa Klaw sparking into life, he began his berserk attack...

Farseer Sammerial Resorted to desperate measures to turn the battle around, he could not fail, he knew that if the orks could not be stopped, then they needed to conquer the entire system, lest the fractured factions be unable to prevent the Tyranid onslaught. Reaching out into the threads of Fate, Sammerial used every ounce of his power to bring about the doom of a group of Warbikerz, he then reached out to his Dark Reaper squad to guide thier shots, when disaster struck. A Daemon of Slaanesh, She who Thirts, had spotted his mind in the warp, and moved to the irresistible target, clawing at the hole in real-space. The Farseer's Ghosthelm attempted to deflect the predations of the warp-beast, but it was to no avail, and Sammerials' body slumped to the floor, lifeless. Truly broken, the Eldar decided withdrawal was the only way to salvage anything of the battle.

Many more Eldar were gunned down by rejoicing Orks, as they were retreating through the last open Webway portal, Warlock Keilerin Windstrider held in his hand the soul Stone of his fallen Leader; 'We shall return you to the Infinity Circuit, Farseer. You shall find peace in the embrace of your kin once more.'

The Orks had quickly taken to fighting each other, now that victory presented it's usual problem; a complete lack of targets to shoot at and smash. Warboss 'Udson's still fresh corpse was in the process of being 'Fixed', the Orkish act of welding a body to Warbike by a Mek as a bet. The Mek found himself, surprised, delighted and instantly mortally wounded the moment an 'Elektrik Shokk' jump-started the Warboss's heart. Several Million volts, seemingly having a curative effect on Orkish physiology. 'Roight, den, Boyz!' Roared the Warboss, 'It'z time ter stop Fightin' fer a moment, and build some bigga gunz! Somfin' tellz me dem Bugz is comin' An we'z need ta be ready ta give 'em a right good Krumpin'!' Never had truer words been spoken quite so delicately by an Ork.
Posted Image

#18 Ork Slayer117

Ork Slayer117

World Eater Cultist

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

We are writing battle reports. Can't help that the Eldar are losing in them.

mhmm... I won't derail this thread though, I have a bad habit of doing that =/
Scream your rage unto the stars, and by the gods, leave none alive!

#19 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

this is cool! i wish i was involved now :)
Posted Image

#20 Brother White

Brother White

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

This gets better and better.

Change Theme!