No replies to this topic

#1 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:12 AM

Welcome to the new home of our community.

In light of events on the past forums, it was deemed the most logical option to create a new forum.

We have chosen to use a layout similar to that of the previous forum, but as both (old and new) are composed of free and generic themes and plugins, there is no plagiarism.

Staff

Part of the issues on the old forums were that total control resided in one persons hands. On this forum total power is shared between 3 equals to avoid this, they are;

• CruciasNZ
  • Brother Apulo

Local Moderators will be the Chapter Masters and are responsible for only their own sections, both recruitment and discussion.

We will aspire to have a Global Moderator (who can access everywhere but each Chapters special forums) per every twenty members.

Ladder

The ladder campaign was my (CruciasNZ) sole creation, so we have inherited it and will continue to run it exactly as it was. This means it will start the day after the 6th squad of 5 registers for it.

Campaign

While I created the Rulebook, it was made from existing posts and rules. Therefore the leaders of this community will need to discuss it to see if there are any changes they wish to have before we resume.

Competitions

These will be run by Gerhart as they used to be.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!