5 replies to this topic

#1 Guardians Wolf

Guardians Wolf

Wolfie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

Hey gamers, i have recently started a youtube channel up for anyone on gothic wars who likes to record game footage montages, clan battles, gaming news, pretty much any thing related to gaming on any platform. This will be a community run thing so all the content will come from gothic wars community so any one can put stuff on it, just send me a link to the video and i shall re post it on the hub and a link to your channel as well as any you want posted by The community hub. This is just a way of getting the gothic wars community more together and sharing any stuff you enjoy with the rest of us. I hope this will take off as it will be a great addition to part of gothic wars. 

http://www.youtube.c...JmkTItJMjalv33g

(Im working on some things for art work but any help would be appreciated)

Edited by Guardians Wolf, 14 January 2014 - 01:48 PM.

• palin2004 likes this
'Spirit of the Wolf, You who wanders the wild lands, You who stalks in the silent shadows, Lend me your primal strength, Howl with me in my joy and Guard me as i move through this world'
Posted Image

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

We actually have a GWRS channel, have done for years. We'll be putting all the official stuff (guides, interviews, tournament things etc) on there but nothing stopping someone running an unofficial one. If you're going to use our name though please just make sure your videos follow the community rules (especially the word filter, I know a lot of gamers have the tendancy to use some of our banned words ingame, and the copyrighted content rules).

Give us a buzz if you need help resolving stuff.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

If the Blood Bowl league ever takes off I don't mind recording some of the Blood Bowl games we have so others can see them =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

I wish I could get recording software to work... :dodgy:

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:47 AM

I wish I could get recording software to work... :dodgy:

I can help with that sometime ^^

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#6 Guardians Wolf

Guardians Wolf

Wolfie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

Community Hub update: 

Hey gamers, i shall be posting over the next few days some work of mine in recreation of the call of duty Black ops 2 zombies trailer and the new destiny trailer where i have recreated the foley for both and created some of my own original music as well in place of the original so feel free to check it out. 

• JC 042 likes this
'Spirit of the Wolf, You who wanders the wild lands, You who stalks in the silent shadows, Lend me your primal strength, Howl with me in my joy and Guard me as i move through this world'
Posted Image

Change Theme!