3 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:59 AM

Sometimes this world we live in can be the meanest most unforgiving bitch imaginable which is why it's important to enjoy the small things in life that can make this harsh reality a little bit sweeter. I thought it would be interesting to see what little things are everyones light in a dark world, the thing that when you're having a shitty day make you think "things could be worse."
Here's afew of mine:

1) Heinz spaghetti hoops. When the weather outside is god awful or I'm just having a bad day, sitting back with some hoops and just taking the time to enjoy them really does give me a boost.

2) Two and a half men. Now take note that these are only the ones with Charlie sheen. If I'm having a rough time of it I can just put that show on and forget all my troubles for half an hour or so.

3) Walking. I find that when life just gets too much and I'm stressed out for whatever reason that just getting up and walking for afew miles is quite the*CENSORED*utic. The fresh air and quietness of it is something that exudes a certain calmness to me like no other.

So that's my list. There are more but those are my main three. They may seem silly or some just purely daft but that's the point. These are just things that are my personal highlight in life that make this short existence we have that little bit sweeter.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

• I find doing the dishes while listening to music on full base headphones is pretty relaxing. 
  • There's nothing wrong with spending an hour daydreaming about better things to music.

I think the most important thing is understanding however:

• It is NEVER going to get better
  • It is going to get worse
  • There is shit all you can do about it
  • People will scapegoat their shit onto you regardless of your actions
  • Suicide will only pass your pain to others you love
  • Alcohol and drugs are a crutch to weak individuals and not to be trusted
  • Love will torment you and you cannot stop it doing so
  • Your problems are yours and therefore your depression/pain/anger is equal to others whom on paper suffer more regardless of what others say
  • Only Khorne can save you - (animated) violence solves everything

Once you realise all that you might as well just suck it up and get on with life, everyone else around you is shouldering their own personal hell and moving on through life. You might not hold the key to fixing your problem, but you might hold the key to someone elses - help others when you can, solving their problems might bring you joy when your own solution eludes you.

If your problem is that you're always happy, then luckily there is now medicine for your illness.

Spoiler

• Fuzzy likes this

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

When I feel like hating everything I stop drinking coffee and wait for the coma to kick in.

Life always seems better when your united with others hating people for their stupidity, like Matt Ward and EA.

Caramelldansen 10 hour version. Nothing else is more important in the world for 10 hours.

Build the biggest fucking base possible in Supreme Commander. It keeps your mind off things for nearly half a day.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#4 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Meh, I never really got into Supreme Commander just makes me sad I'm not playing Total Annihilation =/

All I really do is turn whatever I'm listening to up, look for something on TV although usually shit is on which adds to the rage fuel to the fire as I am one of those people when pissed off everything will piss me off. I mean say something really pissed me off and someone brought me something like a Big Mac and Strawberry Milkshake but forgot the straw or something I would be a dick about them not bringing me a straw... Guess that's how I am. I did have anger management sessions/lessons though. Didn't really help though...

Time usually calms me down best though. Just listen to some music, go onto Fallout or Elder Scrolls and kill some stuff takes my mind of things and once I've calmed down/forgotten why I was pissed off and I don't really care unless they are a proper *CENSORED* then I will remember and have a dislike for them.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!