20 replies to this topic

#1 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:49 PM

Me, Spiny and dx had some games with and against some Space Wolves lastnight. Was the best games ever a mix of dominating and dominated lol but still good fun, shame we werent all in the same party though but then that made it even more interesting. :P We should do it again sometime but all be in the same party.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#2 Son of Zim

Son of Zim

Meatshield

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

Haha. It was great fun. I'm always up for playing with/against Night Lords. Spiny knows how to find me. :)

#3 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

*Manicly waves a bone at the wolf* Is that how he does it? Lol! :P
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#4 Son of Zim

Son of Zim

Meatshield

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

HA! Close. Failing that, a message on live or a party invite do just as well. lol

#5 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

Why do you touch Space Wolf arse!?!?!? Daemonette arse are the only arses you should be touching! Still it was a fun night and I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime =) Your call Space Wolfs if you want to play again sometime =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#6 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

HA! Close. Failing that, a message on live or a party invite do just as well. lol

Indeed, i will either add some wolves or just get a ample supply of bones which i have ripped from the many corpses at my feet. :D

I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Siddicus what time will you be going on?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#8 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

Siddicus what time will you be going on?

Soon i think, should be anyways. Btw im drinking so if my language some what lacks then you know why.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#9 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

I will be prepared for that then =^)

#10 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

Soon i think, should be anyways. Btw im drinking so if my language some what lacks then you know why.

Siddicus Wrote :
Soon i think, should be anyways. Btw im drinking so my language will be ok, but that bloody DX did my head in with that 30 minute rant against noobs and meltas - I am not an ANGRY MARINE my hole.. :P

There - fixed it for you

Bonsai, bakchoy, wiseguy, waterboy! Light shine bright in the old town tonight!
Radical Edward.

#11 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

Yeah my bad... It was one of biggest rages I've had in a while =/ Sorry for the annoyance =(

#12 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

Yeah my bad... It was one of biggest rages I've had in a while =/ Sorry for the annoyance =(

No problemo - Exasperating entertainment at worst matey :)

Radical Edward.

#13 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

Indeed, i was like meh *mute* waited 5 mins for your cool down period and unmuted but all is forgiven dx. :heart: I went on to play some MW3, sucked then connection went fubar so just turned the fucker off.

EDIT: But rar! Space Wolves are fun to play with rar!
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:09 AM

No one can resist my charms ;) Yeah I really need to sort out my anger in games =( Luckily I don't have any real anger/rage that appears when I am playing against other chapters and warbands =) Just a bit of frustration but not real insane pissed off =P Still was a fun night till the *CENSORED* attack happened.... A.K.A MELTA FUCKING MADNESS! Four Melta-guns with rapid deployment and Melta-gun faster recharge =P
I was trying to think of how to take care of my after rage but every game I have I didn't feel like playing. MW3 would be terrible as knowing me I would find twataholics who love corners... Oblivion I can't be arsed to play any more and BF3 for the last games I have found only famas using camping wankers.... Still anyone going to play tonight and get some more practice? I will try and be less angry =) Still I think I proved my Signature's message last night =/

#15 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

And he Rages on about trying to be less angry :)

I can completely understand it. Check Gerharts post in the White Scar challenge thread for exactly what I feel on the issues coming to a head in the SM chapter matches.Grrrrrrrr, bastards bastards, bastards.

Yeah mate - on at 7 while 9 tonight. See you then.
Radical Edward.

#16 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

I will be there =) I think I have rage super powers =P

#17 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

No. You just don't appear to suffer fools gladly.
Radical Edward.

#18 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

I still think super powers.... =P I do find more wankers than most people =(

#19 Lamb Banana Boy

Lamb Banana Boy

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

@DX: We've all had our games where be it cuz of meltas, lag, multitudes of bouncing raptors, or downright bad luck, we've all got very wound up and came out with some distateful verbal diaorhea. Well... I certainly have had my share and it just makes me a worse player so I die even more... much to the amusement of the enemy, but still, its like bludgeoning people to death with their own severed frozen legs in the real world - we've all done it, we just don't like admitting it before the magistrates.

@ Siddicus: Unfortunately, Siddicus, I SHOULD have been playing Space Marine all this week but instead found myself with the menial task of caring for my son - tch! The selfish grot ought to be looking after himself now... Bloody toddlers... So, I missed this fight but if its another you wish, its not unusual to find 4-12 Space Wolves online at any given time. If you add me I'll keep an eye out for ya. The gamertag's 'Lamb Banana Boy', but you can just call me 'Sexy'.
Fear the Wolf in Lamb's clothing.

Space Wolves Chapter
Iron Wolves Company
Red Claws
Tea Boy

#20 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

Yeah my oldest was ill lastnight so we had him in our bed, i did'nt get alot of sleep but im still going to work. I wont call you sexy but i will call you *mr woofers* if thats fine by you?
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

Change Theme!